• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite Video Game Character

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
This thread is pretty straight forward. Who is your favorite video game character? Or to make the question a bit easier, who do you think is the coolest, beautiful etc. You don't have to choose just one! I'll start off! So far, one of my favorites has to be Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series. He's the epitome of the word 'manly'.

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
The dress. The blindfold. The mole. The graceful sword fighting. The feels. The legs. The...assets.

The everything:

(And a hear hear for short-haired Bayonetta!)

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
Hmmm... this is too difficult to answer! Too many choices! Soooo, I'll go with most recent favourite game character instead!

Kana! from Tales of Link. There's no purer, well thought out character in the world! She's just a cutie to the extreme and deserves everyone's love and praise!

Kana_Official Art.pngKana_Skit_16.pngKana_Skit_18.png

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've been playing danganronpa 2 lately!! so this is my current favorite video game character ^^)/

tsumiki mikan!!

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Project Diva is a video game right?
So Kasane Teto lol

But for real, Zoe in League of Legends.
or Ahri.
or Aurelion Sol.

or D.va in Overwatch.

or Rumbombee in Pokémon.

or Lea in Crosscode.
or Emilie.
Yeah.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Mine is def Momo from Breath of Fire 3 I mean just look at her adorableness

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I love Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil. Re4 is my favorite video game ever and I thought Leon was the coolest fucking person ever when I was like 7. Now I'm 16 and he's still the coolest person tbh

D

Discounted account

Spyro the dragon and Sparx the dragonfly is my mario & sonic. I enjoyed the game so much that loved the characters. Loved Red dress Fairy, Zoe and female Fauns (Elora, like her too).

Obera Dia Vanille, was one of my waifu, fell in love with her even before game come out. Other female character I love, Cammy White, awesome move and well good body and she's British. Also love some ladies from Dead or Alive series.

Also Cole Mcgrath and Solid Sanke, they are awesome. Also 4 female characters from The Sims 4 and few characters from Watchdog Legion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

New Fan
Aug 22, 2018
Probably Alice Liddell from American McGee's Alice and Madnes Returns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)