• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

For some reason whenever I try to activate vocaloid4 it doesn't work

iLikeBread

New Fan
Sep 18, 2022
Hi, so I bought the Gackpoid Native voicebank, I inserted all the codes, the voicebank was installed, so then I did the setup stuff for the voicebank and it all worked.
Then when I went to the Vocaloid4 activator and inserted the serial code it did all its stuff and said that it was successful.
But nothing happened, I spent around 2 hours looking for what to do.
Does anyone have any experiences like this? Or any ideas on how to make it work?

___

Oct 8, 2019
But nothing happened, I spent around 2 hours looking for what to do.
Does anyone have any experiences like this? Or any ideas on how to make it work?
Is this your 1st vocaloid just wondering?

The Vocaloid4 activator is only there for you to activate and deactivate your vocaloids in, and telling you whether the authorization was successful or not, it doesn't do anything afterwards.

Do you have Vocaloid editor to use him in? Does he work there?

iLikeBread

New Fan
Sep 18, 2022
Is this your 1st vocaloid just wondering?

The Vocaloid4 activator is only there for you to activate and deactivate your vocaloids in, and telling you whether the authorization was successful or not, it doesn't do anything afterwards.

Do you have Vocaloid editor to use him in? Does he work there?
Yes this is my first vocaloid, I definitely should have mentioned that, I'm sorry.
Nothing online is telling me how to install it, I'm sorry this post makes me look stupid.

___

Oct 8, 2019
You don't look stupid don't worry!

From what you are telling us, it seems like you did everything right, I suspect what the issue is though.

You need a Vocaloid editor to use the voicebank in, as installing and activating the voicebank alone doesn't make it functional without an editor to utilize it in. The editor is purchased separate from the voicebank.

iLikeBread

New Fan
Sep 18, 2022
You don't look stupid don't worry!

From what you are telling us, it seems like you did everything right, I suspect what the issue is though.

You need a Vocaloid editor to use the voicebank in, as installing and activating the voicebank alone doesn't make it functional without an editor to utilize it in. The editor is purchased separate from the voicebank.
Ohhh okay.
Where do I buy the editor?
And how much does it cost?
Sorry I'm asking so many questions

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Welcome to the boards! I just wanted to point out one of our resources here: Basic Vocaloid Software Overview. It gives a basic overview of the software that is often used when making a vocal synth sing/making music, and how that software works together. Since you're just getting started, it might smooth the way for you a bit, since it is intended to provide sort of a lay of the land in a format much easier than trying to figure out how things work together on your own. If you decide to have a look at it, I hope it helps/saves you some grief!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Just wanted to say welcome! On top of what Mobius provided, feel free to ask anyone here if you ever have any questions. We hope to see you around! (Also, fellow Gackpoid fan! Excellent taste.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)