• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Giga feat. Rin, Len - Inferiority Superiority (BRING IT ON)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Music,Arranged : Giga
Lyrics : Reol
Illust : △○□×
Movie : お菊
This is the Kagamine 10th anniversary theme song for Magical Mirai. It's nice to see Giga making a bit more VOCALOID music, even if it's just for an album though I hope he'll stick around. Miwasiba's art is looking great and the PV is so active.

That final shot is that a....Jojo reference?

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Not sure if this topic is necessary, I posted about this in the Mirai topic a bit earlier, it is a theme song after all part of it.
Maybe move your post?
Magical Mirai 2018
But not everyone looks in the Magical Mirai topic? I think the post here is fine.

I'm so happy to hear something new from Giga, I missed his Kagamine songs so much.
The song really is just so good.

Reactions: Sharkartist

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
It's not just for an album! This song is also the Kagamine Rin/Len 10th Anniversary Magical Mirai theme song! :rinlen_move:

It's okay for songs to have their own threads despite being shared within a thread already.

And.... wow. That was absolutely amazing!! So much in just one song!! Rin and Len sounded amazing, the music sounded amazing, the video and illustrations were amazing... Wonderful!

Rin and Len are the best Kpop idols

btw idk how involved reol was in this apart from the lyrics but they've definitely been influenced by j-rap recently and the talkloid "rap" part might've kinda reflected that?

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
I keep forgetting how much I missed Giga-P until I hear his songs... Ahhh, I can't wait to see it live in a video.

Reactions: Sharkartist

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Aaaahh this sounds awesome! Always forget how much I love GigaP! One of the best users of Rin and Len and definitely makes some of the best songs for them

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
The song is amazing on too many levels. It's been a while since we saw an original Vocaloid work from Giga, worth the wait :D

Particularly really like the sound at 2:39 here, with the mix of the kinda whispery vocals and the stronger ones before the song goes BOOM again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)