• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Good Post-Render Video Editors?

Sep 21, 2019
I'm looking for a good program to edit MMDs in after they're rendered because I used to use Premiere Pro but AVI compatibility was removed from it. I've been looking for alternative anyways for a while, but can't find anything that supports the codec I use to render MMDs. AVIUTil supports it, but only up to 720p (unfortunately for me because I always render in 1080p).

Anybody got any suggestions?

Jan 23, 2020
Odd, what codec do use? Are you on a Mac or PC?
I can edit AVI's in premier just fine, I do remember my Mac being unable to do it but I'm back on a PC. Another good program is Sony Vegas, just as powerful as Premier, WAAAAY cheaper, is more pleasant to use. I switch between the two depending on the project

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
I use UT Video and always use PC for editing. What I ran into a while back was that Premiere used to accept AVIs fine, but one day they had removed AVI compatibility and said they’d be adding it back in later.

I’ll take a look at Sony Vegas, though! I’ve been looking for an alternative to Premiere for a long time!! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)