• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

Green's long list of songs she could do

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I decided to create this journal of a long list I have for songs I keep thinking of/creating/making notes of progress. :kaito_ani_lili:

First this is the list of Vocaloids I have:
:kaito_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili::kiyoterunatural_lili::avanna_lili::arsloid_smile_lili::dex_lili::daina_lili::kiyoteru_lili::gumi_lili::miku_lili::ken_smile_lili::kaori_lili::chris_lili::amy_lili:
*Len and Rin are English Banks only
I already created original songs for Avanna (feature Kaito), Len, Len & Rin, and Arsloid & Daina thanks to .E.L. :midorizakikasumi_lili: But I want to give love to all my Vocaloids that I own~!

Song list:
Collab song
* working on it
**Needs music to it before continuing on!!!
*** complete, needs drawing/video

Daina & Gumi -- Tea of BitterSweet
Arsloid and Gumi -- Lonely Blue Ocean*
Rin (?) -- Hearts & Flowers
Look at me creating up new songs instead of doing old ones....
(((Me to Me: Finish up planning already)))
Kaito -- A Deadly Game (a horror trilogy that takes place in amusement park)​
Miku -- _ _ Sequel (a horror trilogy)​
Fukase -- The Final End(a horror trilogy)​
Too bad I don't own Miku nor Fukase///I now own Miku, yay
(((Twisted Tales of Fate)))
Kiyo x Avanna -- Cinderella twisted inspired song **​
Kiyo -- Beauty & Beast twisted song​
Miku --​
Kaito --​
Rin & Len --​
Dex --​
Daina(?) -- Snow White Evil Queen PoV​
Kiyoteru -- Jekyll and Hyde inspired song​
Lumi -- Twisted Little Mermaids (GoodE & BadEnding)​
(((( Single Songs ))))
Dex -- Melting to Drifting (?)​
Matsudappoiyo -- original song (Painting from my eyes ?)​
Avanna & Rin -- Don't want to fall in love
Arsloid (?) -- Alice's Star​
Kaito or Dex (Dex please, Kaito's birthday...) -- Ballad of White Roses**
Rin or Akari or Daina or Dex (?) -- Forever Haunting Me**

((((Remake:)))
Arsloid or Kaito (both? both?) -- Black & White (= Gray)​
Rin/Len or Miku/Kaito or Dex/Daina -- Ballad of Farewell (Miku/Kaito please, please, please)​

There is more since I keep thinking of lyrics, but no titles to some of them. :kyo_ani_lili:
I also discovered a song that I might use either Arsloid & Daina or Daina and Dex.... I started a bit on the piano making and the Lyrics are almost done, I guess, but I might add in more to it.

I want to create Rock, Ballad, and maybe some Synth songs. But I'm not good at creating music, but I hope I can create some of these songs at least in the future....even if I take forever on them or stop working on some of them....

Last edited:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Well..... it seems I might be working again with .E.L for another song. :kaito_ani_lili:
But I also had attempted on White & Black instrumental and Vocal track. I only really have 1 instrument used with another one just used for some short parts. I don't know if I can do something else to it like drums or something. Plus I think the main instrument is too loud. :ring_ani_lili: But if I can finish the song length and the rest of the vocal track.....
White & Black remake attempt progress

I also have two new Vocaloids to add to the list: Both Gumi V4 Whisper and Kiyoteru Rock! :kiyoteru_lili::gumi_lili: Exciting to have them. :meiko_ani_lili:
If I could do a cool thrilling song I would attempt Jekyll & Hyde with both Kiyoteru. :kanon_lili:

I should also really get back into the groove of learning Japanese. :cul_smile_lili:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Updated the original thread. :kiyoterunatural_lili:
Moved some stuff around and tried to use some color for some assist.

I shared Arsloid and Gumi "Lonely Blue Ocean" in April's Fool, but it was not complete despite me treating it as complete original song for Arsloid. :kiyoteru_lili::arsloid_smile_lili:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
So an update.... I lost the original instrumental MIDI file of Lonely Blue Ocean, so I have to remake it again. :kaito_lili: Sure, I only used 2 instruments and had thought of adding in a few more somehow, but still 3:56 of music gone....

I also started creating a drawing for Voice from the Forest and did a few sketches for Shatter My Heart. Have an idea for Lonely Blue Ocean (Rip my song), and also for Tea of Bittersweet.

Started a new song for Hearts & Flowers because I thought of Gumi SoftWhispers and had gotten LABs to try out, but I might use Rin English for it. Maybe I'll use Gumi SoftWhisper for some Aahs or something in there. :gumi_lili::rin_smile_lIlI:

Reactions: peaches2217

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Another update~!​
I had released my own original song that used both Len English and Daina called "Voice from the Forest" and a Collab song with .E.L that uses Arsloid and Daina. It is called "Shatter my Heart"
:len_smile_lili::daina_lili::arsloid_smile_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)