• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Commission Guitar Commissions (Trial)

IrikuAtushi

Wild Specimen
Apr 8, 2018
Carribean
Hello everyone! I’m Iriku, and I’d love to play guitar for you!

Tired of having midi or vst guitars that sound fake or unappealing? Have an awesome song that you think could use a sick guitar solo in one part? Well, I can do that!

Basic Info:
First, a little about myself. As stated, I go by Iriku. I’m 22 and I’ve been playing guitar since I was 7 or 8. I’ve been in a few bands, but live music has never really been my thing, until recently where I got involved with a metal band and I’m now playing live more than in the studio (although I do make room for studio time.) I’m currently in college full time. I often find myself in need of some extra money and I thought that doing guitar commissions would be a good idea to get just that.

Now, I will not be opening commissions just yet. I will take up 3 FREE commissions, to the first 3 people that get into contact with me, as a trial. (I’ve never exactly done commissions, so I want to get a hang of things before I start charging).

Since I’ve been playing as a studio musician for a while, you can expect a high quality of performance and clear recordings. I tend to be a perfectionist, so everything you receive will be extremely precise.

The Business:
Let’s talk now on how we will work. If you need me to learn something specific and note by note, I would prefer that you tab it on a program called TuxGuitar (version 1.2) and send it to me. TuxGuitar is a free version of Guitar Pro. (This isn’t necessary it just speeds up the process.) I can figure it out by ear, but it just takes more time. I’m willing to accept creative freedom, however, I would like a reference of some sort to match what you’re thinking. Also, please let me know what tempo, time signature, and key your composition is in, this will make my life easier and I can give you the tracks faster. (I’ve been writing guitar parts for a very long time now, so I can figure out what fits well where, but it might not be exactly what you envisioned.) I have two ways to provide the audio files. The first would be with a fully processed guitar tone that is mix ready. All you would have to do is simply drag and mix. (Once again, I will ask for a reference to what guitar sound you would like.) The second would be a dry recording of the guitar. No effects, no processing, just a dry guitar signal ready for re-amping.

Anything else you would like, feel free to ask away. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to work with you in the future!
Ps. If you want to trade services, (e.g. art, pv, vocaloid tuning, others), let me know and we can work something out.
Samples of my guitar work:
(My playing in my band)
(Youtube cover)
(Miku Expo contest entry, mixing is not that good.)

IMPORTANT:
It is absolutely required that you credit me for the tracks!
If you choose to give me creative freedom, I will send you work in progress of the tracks (includes the processes from midi composing to first recordings). Important, if you do not like a track or it is not what you envisioned, it is very important you let me know during the midi composing stage. Requesting changes to the tracks AFTER they have been recorded will incur in extra costs.
What you can do with my tracks:
- Use them as you see fit in your project (commercial, non-commercial, etc.)
What you can’t do with my tracks:
- Claim the guitar track as your own work.

Prices:
This part isn’t as relevant now (and I haven’t really decided what I will price what), but it’s better to state it before opening commissions.
Prices will be calculated based on length of the song (or the length you require the track to be).
Payment will be received after I complete the work, then you will receive the tracks. If the tracks are not to your liking or you wish for something to be re-recorded, I will revise it for free once, and every revision afterwards would be extra cost.

To contact me you can:
Message me on here.
Message me on discord: NeonDreams#4325
Email me: [email protected]

I prefer you contact me through discord, since I always have my phone on me, and I’m not always on VVN or check my emails often. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Free Trial Commissions: (Open) 3 spots left.

My Gear:
PRS SE Mark Holcomb Custom Guitar
BlackStar 2x12 Cab
BOSS ME-25 Multi-effects/amp -sim pedal
POD HD 500 Amp-Sim pedal

Reactions: razelberii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)