gummithoughts

gummishoez

gumi kinnie unlimited
i may as well make a journal for myself :) gummidraws, gummicovers, and now gummithoughts!

here you will see my silly little thoughts from my silly little brain. posts here may or may not be voca-related but they will probably mostly be.

okcoolthxbye :ruby_ani_lili:

gummishoez

gumi kinnie unlimited
ok here's what made me think to make a journal LOL

i saw this fun little vocasynth user introduction table thingy on twitter and gave it a whirl!

my vocatwt info page.png

btw, that super cool guy in the top left corner? thats just my sona hehe :cool:

blank.png

gummishoez

gumi kinnie unlimited
holy shit i just disappeared for like two weeks because something went wrong in my computer and i had to get a new hard drive and THEN figure out how to install a copy of windows 10 onto it which took a lot longer than it sounds like. i worked my ass off for this and i now know a lot more about computers than i did 2 weeks ago i guess (but at what cost...)

anyways im back now hiiii!! i missed my synth babies (especially utaus shh) sooo muuchh

edit: i should add that, though all of my files are still safe in my old hard drive, my current hard drive lacks most of my UTAUs ;-; i did transfer over all my WIPs though, art ones and vocalsynth ones! so i didn't lose any of my work or anything, but all my UTAU and vocaloid voicebanks would either have to be transferred over or re-installed. synthv is fine though, thanks to my onedrive! :) i might temporarily edit my signature on here to reflect which voices i currently have on my computer..

Last edited:
Reactions: Nokone Miku

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
You're gonna do great! The first few months can be super disorienting, but you'll get the hang of it. Having them online is both an advantage and disadvantage; no need to show up to classrooms, but harder to keep things together and stay motivated. Don't be afraid to reach out for help should ever you need it! You're not alone in this.

Reactions: gummishoez

gummishoez

gumi kinnie unlimited
You're gonna do great! The first few months can be super disorienting, but you'll get the hang of it. Having them online is both an advantage and disadvantage; no need to show up to classrooms, but harder to keep things together and stay motivated. Don't be afraid to reach out for help should ever you need it! You're not alone in this.
thank you! ;; from doing basically my whole senior year online i kinda realized i think i actually do better working on my own schedule/routine rather than the school-assigned class periods? (which, btw, my high school had a trimester system with 5 periods a day, each period an hour and fourteen minutes long. god) but anyways, i'm mostly considering like exactly what i wanna go for, i'm thinking associates in art probably :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)