Guy brings his Love Live body pillow to graduation

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I wonder if there's a story behind this? I did most of my scholastic work sitting on my bed (unless I needed to write or use a computer), so maybe his pillow has sort of made the whole higher-education journey with him. That'd be kind of cool.

Either way, he's got guts carrying it across the stage with him.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Apr 8, 2018
If you didn't have friends singing "Aishiteru Banzai" in the audience then what's the point

ButthissomehowmakesmewantaMaruplushieevenmorelmao

Imoxident

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
That's funny, I honestly admire his guts to do something like that. I'm known around school for liking Miku so I was considering making my yearbook quote something related to her but then I thought "hmm, no, I'm going to regret that someday." So I have mad respect for him pulling this off.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Credit to this man for having the dedication and confidence to do this

I would kill myself before ever doing something like this...no one IRL ever needs to know the things I like, especially if I owned a body pillow

ZAR-PARTY

CЯOWИLESS★CZAЯ
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
soundcloud.com
Credit to this man for having the dedication and confidence to do this

I would kill myself before ever doing something like this...no one IRL ever needs to know the things I like, especially if I owned a body pillow
I will definitely do this but not on the graduation day. There is a tradition at my school that the students of the graduating class organize a "theme week". Last year, there was a day when they all dressed up as geeks and weebs - and I will just walk along with my Miku daki when the time comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)