• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Tutorial Harsh Vocals in V5

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
:kiyoteru_lili:Let's make harsh vocals in VOCALOID5! :kiyoteru_lili:
Hey you! Do you have VOCALOID5? Do you wanna make music with harsh vocals (also known erroneously as "screamo")? Do you wanna do it all from the comfort of your Vocaloid editor, without having to fumble around with Charsiesis?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, congratulations! Sit down, crack open a cold beverage of your preference, and let me teach you a thing or two.

It may surprise you to know that, for this, we won't be laying a finger on the Growl parameter! The secret here is Air and Distortion. Haiyi will help me explain:

1611121918059.png
1611120073956.png1611120970742.png

Thank you, Haiyi! And yup, it's as simple as that. Once you have the basics, it's all about experimentation and adjusting to best fit your chosen vocal. This method will work on all vocals, from Una to Oliver; it's all just a matter of playing around and seeing what your singer best reacts to. Once you figure all of that out, congratulations! The possibilities are endless. Now get out there and make Utsu-P proud!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)