• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE!

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I downloaded it and started playing! I anticipate continuing to spend most of my time on the Japanese version but I’m very excited that the game is expanding to new audiences. Project Sekai is a true love letter to the vocaloid community, and I hope it continues to evolve for many years.

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
I downloaded it and started playing! I anticipate continuing to spend most of my time on the Japanese version but I’m very excited that the game is expanding to new audiences. Project Sekai is a true love letter to the vocaloid community, and I hope it continues to evolve for many years.
Nice. I started playing it at launch. I am already at rank 9

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Haven't been able to play as much as I'd like, (Rank 8 currently) but enjoying it! I've been playing the Japanese one since June this year so it's nice to understand everything now without guides/translations

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Let's trade user IDs so we can help each-other out once Colorful Stage version is on the same software version as Project Sekai!

Here I am on Project Sekai:
IMG_4593.PNG

...and here's my profile on Colorful Stage:
IMG_4592.PNG

EDIT: Whoops. I totally forgot the IDs don't display on the profile cards. My bad.
Proseka: 5119640858931210
Colorful Stage: 162305909698121736

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage Sega’s Top Performing F2P
(From Article at Siliconera)

Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage Sega’s Top Performing F2P so Far in 2022

Sega Sammy released its Fiscal Year Ended March 2022 Results Presentation on May 13, 2022. Among the details were figures going over income from its free-to-play titles. It turns out Hatsune Miku was the queen between January 2022 and March 2022. Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage had the highest sales out of its free-to-play games during that period.

Here’s the full announcement. Exact income for the period between January and March 2022 wasn’t revealed. However, Sega did confirm that the Hatsune Miku rhythm game outperformed the MMO Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis and mobile game North Star Legends Revive.

Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage Sega’s Top Performing F2P so Far in 2022

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
It's honestly really well deserved. It's a game that gives back financially to its community, it's a mixed-gender mobage fighting the odds, and the developers are receptive, transparent, and kind.

I'm glad Phantasy Star is still going strong, though.

Reactions: Stoo-S and Oringe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)