• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

HATSUNE MIKU Concert @ Japonismes 2018

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Did Crypton post something new about this?
I know a while ago this was kinda announced, that Miku will be at "Japonismes 2018", but it's confusing to find out details about the event, also it seems to be spanning a couple of months...?
So where did you find out the venue? Source please?

riipah

VocaDB owner
I'm trying to get there at least, if possible, but it depends on timing. Yes, the festival spans for multiple months, and the concert could be any time during that. The assumption is that it'd be close to end of the year, after Magical Mirai and Miku Expo.

How did I miss this thread until now??? I'm definitely going and this will be my first Miku concert.
I'm trying to get there at least, if possible, but it depends on timing. Yes, the festival spans for multiple months, and the concert could be any time during that. The assumption is that it'd be close to end of the year, after Magical Mirai and Miku Expo.
If it was at the end of the year, it would be an awesome Christmas present.

I wish the La Seine Musicale site wasn't in French only. Would be nice to know in which district it's located.

goldenchild

Aspiring Fan
Apr 15, 2018
Far away from Japan
How did I miss this thread until now??? I'm definitely going and this will be my first Miku concert.

I wish the La Seine Musicale site wasn't in French only. Would be nice to know in which district it's located.
French speaker here, i can help (a little bit...) if you want.

Where is it...
it's between the towns Boulogne-Billancourt and Sèvres.
wikipedia

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

If I had to take a guess, I'd say the concert could be in late October/early November, but let's see. I hope it would be in November because then I might have a chance to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)