• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Japan Tour 2023 ~THUNDERBOLT~

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
there are many live events like every year(*^-^*)
and a few years ago there was a similar event like this, Miku Expo Japan Tour :miku_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili::luka_lili::meiko_lili::kaito_smile_lili:
this is also made to celebrate Miku 15th Anniversary<3

in details:

official webpage:

live concerts:
■名古屋
2/23(木・祝)
Zepp Nagoya
昼公演 開場12:00 / 開演13:00 | 夜公演 開場17:00 / 開演18:00

■大阪
3/4(土)
Zepp Namba

■福岡
3/11(土)
Zepp Fukuoka
夜公演 開場17:00 / 開演18:00

■東京
3/18(土)
Zepp DiverCity

3/19(日)
Zepp DiverCity

■札幌
3/25(土)
Zepp Sapporo
夜公演 開場17:00 / 開演18:00

- tickets:
1Fスタンディング 8,000円(税込)
2F指定席 8,000円(税込)
U-18席(2F指定席) 3,900円(税込)

Reactions: adacot

adacot

Project DIVA Arcade Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
Will foreigners/English speaker be able to apply for the ticket lottery at the same time as Japanese domestic for this event?
It looks like both the EN and JP versions of the website have the same ticket details 🤔

Reactions: WyndReed

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Will foreigners/English speaker be able to apply for the ticket lottery at the same time as Japanese domestic for this event?
It looks like both the EN and JP versions of the website have the same ticket details 🤔
in general, yes, the lottery ticket might happen at same time, but usually there is a difference in the numbers of tickets available, and in Japan there are more rounds (from 3 to 5) of lottery ^-^ that depends on how many people applied, how many won and how many tickets are left ^^ the website now only shows only one application period, but I think it'll be updated later ^^

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Nintendo World of USJ is so fun and nice! I recommend to visit it during a weekday to have more time ^^
and if you plan to visit only Osaka area, you could choose an airplane ticket that arrives at Osaka airport (Kansai International Airport) :kaito_ani_lili:

I also forgot to add something about the tickets: Zepp concert venues have the 1F standing, that means that usually the ticket issued doesn't have a seat number (example 12A), but a more generic area (example A). From my past experiences, the staff will create different queue lines for each area and they'll let people enter following the area's order (example A, B, C, D, ..). So I recommend to arrive there early, at least 2 hours before ^-^
and an extra fee not included in the ticket is the drink charge of 600yen, right after you enter you'll be able to choose from a variety of soft drinks ^-^ it's a kind of tradition of Zepp concerts and a way to support the people who work there ^^

Last edited:

adacot

Project DIVA Arcade Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
Absolutely! Thankfully, there is 1 nonstop flight from LAX to KIX just a few days per week, which I would choose because I hate transfers lol

oh that’s good to know! That sounds like how I lined up when I went to a kpop concert.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

chan1600

New Fan
Feb 23, 2023
Just found that the Miku concert is happening during my travel in Japan.
I have no experience to the Miku concert before, may I ask how does the numbered ticket work?
For the Tokyo one, it says "Admission will be in the order of numbered numbers." and " △ → Only few left ", is that mean if I buy the ticket now, I would be placed very end of the row for the 1F standing? Would I get blocked view by the front people if I am short? thanks

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Just found that the Miku concert is happening during my travel in Japan.
I have no experience to the Miku concert before, may I ask how does the numbered ticket work?
For the Tokyo one, it says "Admission will be in the order of numbered numbers." and " △ → Only few left ", is that mean if I buy the ticket now, I would be placed very end of the row for the 1F standing? Would I get blocked view by the front people if I am short? thanks

correct, it's a bit different from the usual venues, because Zepp venues don't have seats for the 1F, so there isn't a fixed seat number for each ticket, but you get an "area order". for example, a SS ticket with area 1 will get priority in making line, while SS ticket area 4 will have to get in line numbered 4 (that means the people of line 4 have to wait for line 1, line 2, line 3 before entering the venue).
I know it can be a bit confusing, but don't worry, the day of the live you can show your ticket to one of the staff member and they'll show you which line is yours ^-^ I recommend to arrive there 2 hours-1.5 hours before🎈
and don't worry for the view, Zepp venue has a high stage and is easy to see from any position ^^ and since there isn't a fixed seat number, in case you have a tall person in front of you, you can easily move to a better position ^-^ (i'm short too hehe)

Last edited:

chan1600

New Fan
Feb 23, 2023
correct, it's a bit different from the usual venues, because Zepp venues don't have seats for the 1F, so there isn't a fixed seat number for each ticket, but you get an "area order". for example, a SS ticket with area 1 will get priority in making line, while SS ticket area 4 will have to get in line numbered 4 (that means the people of line 4 have to wait for line 1, line 2, line 3 before entering the venue).
I know it can be a bit confusing, but don't worry, the day of the live you can show your ticket to one of the staff member and they'll show you which line is yours ^-^ I recommend to arrive there 2 hours-1.5 hours before🎈
and don't worry for the view, Zepp venue has a high stage and is easy to see from any position ^^ and since there isn't a fixed seat number, in case you have a tall person in front of you, you can easily move to a better position ^-^ (i'm short too hehe)
Thank you :D
The tickets is sold out so fast, there were still tickets left for 18th & 19th in all section yesterday.
And, it is only ticket left on 19th Mar 1:00pm.
Just bought the ticket. ^^ Lucky that there is still one section left.
many concerts in 1 day, Hololive concert and Miku concert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)