• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 10th Anniversary Zine

artie

New Fan
Jun 29, 2018
space
The first Project Diva game was released July 3rd, 2009, making this year it's 10th anniversary! This is a project I'm running (currently by myself) in honor of that! I mean, wow! Ten years!
The finished zine will ideally have illustrations of each module featured in the Project Diva series, or as many as people will be willing to contribute. Also, it will be a free .PDF download when done! This is not for any profit, nor is an "official" project; just a fan looking to organize a little tribute.

I need some help, though. Moderator applications are open from now until April 3rd! You can apply here, if you're interested. Artist applications will open the next day, on April 4th, and stay open until May 4th.
The zine won't be released until August 31st
--Miku's Birthday--because time is needed for organizing, creating, and giving everyone who will participate enough time to finish their submission. Anyone can join--if doesn't matter if you've done something like this before or not! There's a first time for everything, after all. (This is my first time organizing one of these, myself.)
If there are any questions, comments, etc, please feel free to reply or send an ask directly to divazine on tumblr! I'll be keeping this thread updated with information until the zine is released! Thank you <3

Reactions: Mika

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sounds cool! I've actually thought it'd be fun to participate in a collaborative project like this.

Personally I'd be interested to contribute with art, though I don't know yet how many illustrations I could deliver (I'm expecting work to take more and more time). Depending on the deadline I could do a couple at least.

Good luck with this project! I think it's a great idea.

Reactions: artie

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
Ohhh! I'm so happy to see this here, I saw it on twitter but couldn't refind it again no matter how I searched twitter tumblr or google. Now I go on the forums and find it! yay :>

This is awesome! I'll try to tell people I know about it too.

Reactions: artie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)