• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku -TAP WONDER-

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Yes, a new Miku smartphone game has just been announced!

Not much is known about the game as of yet, but they're accepting submission via Piapro for two categories of works; BGM and pet designs. (The pets will be Miku's support characters on stage).
The game will be available in Japanese and English at least, possibly other languages too!

Deadline for contest entries is Feb. 21st 15:00 JST

Submissions site:

Official site (JP):
ENG:

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I was going to summarize the submission rules in English, but since VocaSphere has done it already please take a look at their article:

Reactions: Leon

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Some updates;

1. Here's the results of the pet design and game music contests:

2. First hint of the in-game graphics. The game uses chibi models apparently

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Big update today, as pre-registrations have started.

Google Play description:
Hatsune Miku - Tap Wonder (MikuTap for short!) is the Hatsune Miku game for smartphones that YOU can join the making of!
Light up Hatsune Miku's concerts with the tap of your finger!

The controls are easy! All you do is tap! Gather all sorts of costumes and adorable friends to perform concerts around the world!

[GAME FEATURES]

- Tap to make the crowds at Miku's concerts go wild!

- Dress Miku up as you like with a wide variety of costumes!

- Collect cute support characters that will help your concerts!
 In addition to Hatsune Miku, other popular virtual singers such as Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, KAITO, and MEIKO appear!

- With Skill Trees and all sorts of items, make the kind of Miku you want!

- Tons of illustrations by popular artists made specially for the game! Download now and start tapping!

[PRICE] Free *In-app purchases available

[RECOMMENDED DEVICES] Devices with Android OS 5.0 or higher
Devices with OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher

*We are unable to provide support for other devices.

*For a smooth gameplay experience, we recommend playing with a Wi-Fi connection.

*The game may not perform smoothly with a poor connection or under certain conditions. Closing the app, rebooting the device, or clearing your cache may improve performance.

*Please read and agree to the Terms of Service in the app before playing.
First limited costume set revealed is Miku's V4X set.

Reactions: mobius017

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
wow that's kinda.... dissapointing. They could've done so much, even if they sticked to the cookie clicker formula (like a cookie clicker + rythm game, when tapping to the rythm of specific songs increase points), buy they went with the most basic and lackluster type of gameplay and just slapped Miku on it. A shame really, since the art looks cute and well put together (hope it has something else going for it).

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hm, I'm still not really getting what you do in this game. Do you just tap along with the song? With the possibility of arranging passive skill power-up type things (which is what Miku Shout appears to be) beforehand?

Or maybe Miku Shout is a skill you can use at opportune moments to really get the crowd excited? Sort of like a real-time version of Pokemon contests, where particular moves worked better at different times?

I'm kind of curious what this game's about. Seems like it could be a fun way to relax.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Release day today!

I'm at work now so I don't have time to download and try it right now, but I'll post my thoughts in the evening when I've played it.

Plus, another round of illustration and background music recruitment, this time the theme is summer

And

EDIT: I was super excited to try Mikutap, but as it turned out I had to stay overtime at work, I literally just got home and I basically have to go sleep as soon as I've eaten and showered. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I've tried the game. Personally, I like it. I've not played this kind of game before, and I think I'm still figuring out what it's sort of all about. But the graphics are cute, the music is good (I was shocked to run into a LIQ song, since their music doesn't seem to be among the super mainstream/popular songs.), and while there's a certain element of RPG strategy to it that adds interest, I don't think you can really win or lose, so it's a fun place to sort of turn your brain off and Zen out to some extent. The only real pressure comes if you want to compete for a high score on the leaderboards...but since you can't really lose, even that seems like it's a no-stress situation. I think it'll fill a need for me when I want to do something fun but not think much.

Edit: Ah, I see--your can lose during the Super Concerts if you don't build Cheer Power fast enough. Losing just means you don't clear the concert and can't advance until you can build Cheer Power quickly enough to clear the Super Concert.

Last edited:

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
I'm pretty underwhelmed by the game. I mean, its a clicker game so of course it's not gonna be super excited, but it feels grindy, and the fact that you don't passively build up cheer when you don't have the app open is annoying. Still, the visuals are cute, and the game isn't as money-hungry as I expected it to be. Pretty chill game.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
MikuTap × Unison League collab, by completing conditions in both games you can earn jewels on Mikutap. In Unison League you get a special login bonus

I have been playing this game since release and find it absolutely adorable! It's not what I expected, so I was slightly disappointed to learn it is an idle tapping game, but regardless, I'm enjoying it a lot. It's so cute and I'm happy that all the Cryptonloids were included in this game. I was a bit worried that MEIKO and KAITO would be left out, but nope!
Yeah, would recommend to any VOCAlOID fan :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)