• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Have you met a Vocaloid Producer??

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
As in, have you ever met them at a convention, a fan meet, a concert, etc.? Did you get to talk to them, buy their merch, get an autograph, etc.? Or, if you are a producer yourself and got to meet/talk with some fans, how was it?
About three years ago I got to meet HachiojiP because he came to a convention near me (Naka Kon)! I bought a poster and a copy of Twinkle World from him. I also got his autograph on the poster!!! He also had a Q&A panel and someone asked him what he'd be doing if he didn't get into music. His response was something like, "I'd be at home playing video games." lolol

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
I found out one of my brother's friends won the runner up to the Miku contest. I think I played league with him before, not sure...just a funny coincidence since I didnt think anyone within 500mi of me knew about vocaloid.

now that i think about it, didnt he post his entry on vo...

Last edited:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Haven't talked to them face-to-face, but when I went to AX back in...2014? they brought over KagomeP, UtataP, Dixie Flatline, and I think two others who I can't remember (sorry!). They had a panel where they played some of their new songs and had discussions and stuff.
It was really cool to see them in person! KagomeP had such great energy, lol.

I met several producers at anime conventions in Germany.

In November 2015, only a few months after I discovered Vocaloid, I got to interview FuwariP for a school project about Hatsune Miku. He was really funky, I got 3 autographs by him. Also he made a photo of a women who had a "Magnet" Miku x Luka tatoo on her chest and played some keyboard.

In 2017 there was an AHS concert and panels at Anime Messe Berlin. During this 3-days-long con., I met Takepon_G (known as the producer of "Pantsu Nugeru Mon"), EHAMIC (Vocaloid and Ishiguro's producer), Chihiro Ishiguro (voice provider of Yuzuki Yukari) and Tomohide Ogata (founder and CEO of AHS).
EHAMIC and Ishiguro held a show where they asked us to stand up and dance with them at some point. Guess who stood up from the first row. (^~^)/
Takepon_G teached us some tricks of Vocaloid and Ogata showed us how to make simple 3D PVs with Charamin Studio. Later he signed my Yukari poster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)