Hello ^_^

Kazumimi

Staff member
Hi there, Ocean! Welcome to VVN!

I see you have very good TEIste in vocal synths (horrible pun, I know--but I couldn't resist)! I quite like Tei, Piko, and Una in particular as well. :sukonetei_smile_lili:

Hope to see some of your illustrations! Also, since you say you can't afford Vocaloid and that UTAU is hard, I'd like to take this opportunity to mention we have quite a few UTAU users here should you have any questions! If you're interested in picking up Vocaloid at some point but can't afford it at the moment, might I suggest trying out SynthV? It's fairly similar to Vocaloid in functionality, and it's got a free version as well as some very nice voices that can also be used for free, assuming you don't plan to profit from it!

Hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to contact me or another member of staff if you have any questions or concerns! :mirai_ani_lili:

Ocean-eats-ppl

【Ocean】
May 25, 2021
Idk
resite.link
Hi there, Ocean! Welcome to VVN!

I see you have very good TEIste in vocal synths (horrible pun, I know--but I couldn't resist)! I quite like Tei, Piko, and Una in particular as well. :sukonetei_smile_lili:

Hope to see some of your illustrations! Also, since you say you can't afford Vocaloid and that UTAU is hard, I'd like to take this opportunity to mention we have quite a few UTAU users here should you have any questions! If you're interested in picking up Vocaloid at some point but can't afford it at the moment, might I suggest trying out SynthV? It's fairly similar to Vocaloid in functionality, and it's got a free version as well as some very nice voices that can also be used for free, assuming you don't plan to profit from it!

Hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to contact me or another member of staff if you have any questions or concerns! :mirai_ani_lili:
Thank you ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I would ask some questions and I’ve posted some of my art here ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ’ꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ also nice tastes in vocals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)