Hello There

Robotech_ishere

New Fan
May 3, 2022
(tbh I just kind of copy and pasted my bio lol)

Hi, I'm Robotech! I'm a big fan of vocalsynths, originally learning about them around 2018-2019. Sadly I kind of missed the big spike then, but I'm hoping to make up for it now. My favorite vocaloid producers are PinocchioP and Samfree. I don't really have a favorite vocalsynth, they all have their charms to them.

One day if I can ever get the software, I want to make my own vocalsynth songs. For now I am trying to figure out how to work the utau software and figure out how electronic music works with LMMS.

I really like to sing myself, and I also am a big Pokémon fan! I'm currently studying Japanese, I'd say I was at N5 if it wasn't for my poor kanji memorization lol.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Welcome to VVN! <3
I hope you have fun with your endeavors of making vocal synth songs! I really liked LMMS when I had it, I still honestly find it more user friendly than FL Studio....!
It's cool that you're learning Japanese! I took it for a few semesters in college but it ruined my GPA :gackpo_ani_lili: How are you learning it? Textbook, website, etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)