Hello~! '\(^w^)\,

JellyBees

Only one man knows how to jingle like a bell.
May 17, 2020
I'm really bad at these-

Anyways- I'm Jelly-B! You may have seen me on Vocaloid Amino or maybe the UTAUforums? (both that I'm not active on anymore) and decided to move on to here! I just want to be more connected to the fandom than I was in the past. I just want to find a platform really-

I'm interested VOICEROID, UTAU, and Synth V! I like to try new & old synths when they come out so I did use Sharpkey
(now DeepVocal) and NiaoNiao for a bit. Never upload my covers as I think it's not that good, but have a few up that are old(ish).

Pretty shy, but like I always say- I turn out to be a talkative person when one of my interest come up!
Also I want to get Iori Yuzuru and Minase Kou in the future- I love their voices!
Also a wee bit obsessed with Iori Yuzuru-:ring_ani_lili:

Kazumimi

Spreader of Tei propaganda
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Hiya! Welcome to Vocaverse! Always nice to see a new face around here, so to speak!

It looks like you've got some pretty great synths on your like list! Do you have a particular favorite? (Also I see you like UTAU and Iori so you have excellent taste, haha!)

If you ever have any questions, you're always welcome to contact a staff member!

JellyBees

Only one man knows how to jingle like a bell.
May 17, 2020
Hiya! Welcome to Vocaverse! Always nice to see a new face around here, so to speak!

It looks like you've got some pretty great synths on your like list! Do you have a particular favorite? (Also I see you like UTAU and Iori so you have excellent taste, haha!)

If you ever have any questions, you're always welcome to contact a staff member!
Thank you!

Also hard to say what my favorite is, but I do use UTAU for maybe up to 3 years by now. As my favorite voice banks to use & tune are MatsudaPpoiyo and Mawarine Shuu. They are just hard to mix-

And yet again thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)