• Hello Guest, recently a massive leak of e-mails and passwords ocurred on the internet. Please read more in here to see if you have been compromised.
  • Bookmarks are back! Read more in here.

Helloooo

ernzxr

New Fan
May 22, 2019
Hii, my english is poor :(, I'm from Argentina, currently pro player of PUBG, with participation on Twitch Broadcaster Royale, I'm here basically because I buy the voiceroid2, and well, I got some error that don't let me use the program, then googling, google give me to this forum, and it's so good, I don't even solve the problem but I feel this community is cool <3

RazzyRu

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
razzyru.com
Hii, my english is poor :(, I'm from Argentina, currently pro player of PUBG, with participation on Twitch Broadcaster Royale, I'm here basically because I buy the voiceroid2, and well, I got some error that don't let me use the program, then googling, google give me to this forum, and it's so good, I don't even solve the problem but I feel this community is cool <3
Hi ernzxr!
Welcome to the VocaVerse forum! Hope you enjoy your time here! :miku_move:
Were you able to get your error resolved? In case you might still need Voiceroid help, feel free to make a thread under Other Vocal Synths
Feel free to let me or the staff know if you need anything!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)