Hi!

patuk

Aspiring Fan
Oct 8, 2019
I'm new to using forums so don't hesitate to correct me!

I'm also relatively new to using voice synths and even newer to using Vocaloid, I haven't even been fan beforehand. I once heard of UTAU and found out that you can create voicebanks for it and I found that really amazing, I didn't even know you could do that AND for free so I decided to check it out and well...here I am!

Thanks to voice synths I also have a newfound interest in music and I hope to learn and improve!

RoboCheatsyTM

Your local Sukone Tei fan and Kagamine-addict
Hiya! Welcome to the forum! It's a super nice community and everyone is super helpful!
It's awesome that voice synths gave you a newfound interest in music; I know I sure can relate!
And, since you say you're new to voice synths, I think I'll tell you that I've been working on a thread compiling information about the different voices available! Maybe you might find some useful infomation! I leave a link to it. ^^

patuk

Aspiring Fan
Oct 8, 2019
Thank you!

Compared to others, I havn't been here for that long but this so far the best fandom I've been to honestly! Also good thing you made that thread! It's very useful, I might help out and add in some vocals too ^^

Btw I heard your cover of "The snow princess is.." featuring Tei. I really liked it, I was impressed that you were able to give Tei such power to her voice, sometimes people have trouble making her powerful enough for the song seeing as she's more on the softer side.

RazzyRu (ラゼル)

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
Narnia
razzyru.com
Hey there patuk! Welcome to the VocaVerse forums! :miku_move:

It's neat to read about your journey here! Does this mean you are interested in creating voices for UTAU? What voices do you have in mind?

I hope you end up learning a lot here, and enjoy your time! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

patuk

Aspiring Fan
Oct 8, 2019
Hi!

Ahaha at least not with my voice, I can't for the life of me sing. I'm no oto-ing expert but I'm not clueless either, it's just something I looked into since it's an option in UTAU. I'm more looking to get better at tuning already existing voicebanks. I have slight bias towards tomboyish-sounding vocals tho so if I could sing I would try doing something like that.

Thank you and I will! ^^

Reactions: RazzyRu (ラゼル)

RoboCheatsyTM

Your local Sukone Tei fan and Kagamine-addict
Thank you!

Compared to others, I havn't been here for that long but this so far the best fandom I've been to honestly! Also good thing you made that thread! It's very useful, I might help out and add in some vocals too ^^

Btw I heard your cover of "The snow princess is.." featuring Tei. I really liked it, I was impressed that you were able to give Tei such power to her voice, sometimes people have trouble making her powerful enough for the song seeing as she's more on the softer side.
You're welcome!

I agree that the Vocaloid fandom is one of the best! There's a lot of nice and talented people! Also, I'm glad you found the thread useful; I created it in hopes that the information would help others, and anything you could add will definitely be appreciated!

Thank you for the lovely compliment on my cover, as well! It truly means a lot! :D

Reactions: patuk

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
Welcome! You've come to a good place; everyone here is super friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and otherwise jump right in!

(I love your avatar by the way. I somehow feel it on a spiritual level. :LOL: )

Sumeishi

New Fan
Sep 29, 2019
Hello! Welcome! I'm an UTAU user, and you don't actually have to be able to "sing" to make a voicebank. I'm not extremely experienced but if you need help with the program or creating a voicebank I'd be more than willing to try and help ^^

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)