Hihi!

ErinPebble

39 Miku
Mar 26, 2020
Canada
Hi all! I'm Erin, although some call me Pebble. I believe I had an account on here before, but for the life of me I can't remember how to access it, so here I am with a shiny new account! I'm 19 and I'm from Canada! (She/Her)

I've been listening to VOCALOID for about 9 years now, and I never grew out of my Miku phase. My favourite producers are wowaka and siinamota (RIP to both). I also love Pinocchio-P, and my favourite song is Melancholy of the Literary Boy by Nanou. I'm always down for new song recommendations, I'll listen to just about anything!

I'm looking forward to having a space where I can interact with other VOCALOID fans, since I'm pretty sure my friends are starting to get annoyed with me constantly blabbering about my intense love for Hatsune Miku. Hope to see y'all around!

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English Producer Probably || Arsloid
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Welcome, Erin~! :miku_winter_lili: I hope you enjoy the stay here. Any problems you can contact the Mods, confuse on the site you can check out the rules and guidelines, and..... :rune_lili: ..... Well, have fun and hope you can make some good friends here. :kaito_ani_lili:

Since you really love Miku you should join the Hatsune Miku Fanclub where you can find other people that love her too if you like. :midorizakikasumi_lili::miku_ani_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Welcome, welcome!! Good to have ya. Do you have a top 5 Vocaloids list, or is it pretty much just Miku or bust for you? haha

ErinPebble

39 Miku
Mar 26, 2020
Canada
Welcome, welcome!! Good to have ya. Do you have a top 5 Vocaloids list, or is it pretty much just Miku or bust for you? haha
I definitely think all VBs have something amazing to offer, but my personal top 5 is:

1. Miku (Obviously)
  2. Kaai Yuki
  3. Rin
  4. Gumi
  5. Otomachi Una

I could also probably give shoutout to:
  • KYO
  • VY1
  • Tianyi
  • Yumemi Nemu
  • RUBY
  • Cyber Diva and Cyber Songman
  • MEIKO
  • Rana
  • And a lot more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)