hiya!!

melodicake

magical girl weeb and vocaloid fangirl
Jul 11, 2018
New York, NY
soundcloud.com
Hello everyone! I'm Melo (kat also works) and I've been into vocaloid/utau for about 3-4 years now but didn't start using them until about 2 years ago (I use UTAU more, but I also own CYBER DIVA). I was on VO for the same amount of time until it closed and I recently found out about this forum so i decided to join! A bit about me is that I'm an anime/manga fan and vocaloid (and vocal synthesis in general) and magical girl media are huge parts of my life! Feel free to talk to me about either (well, ofc the latter bc this is a vocaloid forum but if you wanna talk about magical girl stuff hmu lol)! Also, I do some pixel art which you can find on my Deviantart of the same name. Thanks for reading, and I hope I make a lot of friends here!

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🍦🔹🔷🔹
Staff member
Mar 25, 2018
USA
vocadb.net
Hello, welcome to VocaVerse! And in some fashion, welcome back to VOCALOID forums! :miku_move:

Who is your favorite VOCALOID?

Also, if you would like to, you may create a thread for your pixel art.

OP
OP
melodicake

melodicake

Jul 11, 2018
New York, NY
soundcloud.com
Thank you!

My favorite vocaloid is Flower, but it's kind of a tie between her and CUL, lol. I love them both too much. And about making a thread for my pixel art, I'm not too confident with it yet so I probably won't for a while but it's a possibility!

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Welcome! Always nice to see Diva owners~

I love CUL, you have good taste in favorites.

What kinds of anime do you like?

OP
OP
melodicake

melodicake

Jul 11, 2018
New York, NY
soundcloud.com
It's always nice to see more of us, lol. And thanks! I just put all of my favorites in my signature (they're the sprites) so you can see more of mine now. My favorite anime and manga's on my MAL (same name if you wanna see it) but typically my favorites are in the magical girl, slice of life, shoujo, or psychological genres (or a mix of some of them!).

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ooh, nice! Gotta say I myself love a good magical girl or slice of life anime/manga. And you do indeed have good taste, Una being on my top three but I also really love Mew, SeeU, and Ruby too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)