• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hiyama Kiyoteru FC

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Hiyama Kiyoteru Fanclub
About -
Developed and released by AH-Software Co. Ltd as a Vocaloid 2, his voice is provided by Kiyoshi Hiyama on Dec. 4, 09
He is the first male vocaloid by AH-Software and is a teacher which was revealed later on that he has his own fictional band called
"Ice Mountain Teru."​

On October 2015 he received two new voicebanks as he was moved to the V4 engine. One Natural and one Rock voicebank
along with having two new and different designs for each voicebank.

His name meaning: Ice Mountain

Here is a video of his V4 by AddictedtoHeroines:

Hiyama Kiyoteru v4 boxart.jpg
Info of his Voicebanks:

• [Natural] Vocal Range -- A1 to C4​
  • Tempo -- 60 to 160 bpm​
  • [Rock] Vocal Range -- C2 to G4​
  • Tempo -- 70 to 190 bpm​

For both of his Voicebanks:

• Has Growl​
  • Can XSY with Natural and Rock voice banks​
  • Can XSY with other AHS Vocaloids​

Three songs that uses his V4 voicebanks:

Featured song of the week (or month?):

Members:
GreenFantasy64 - President of the club
Zar-Party
Rylitah

Don't have him, but would like to buy him?
Here are some links to where you can buy him!
Trail version here!
VOCALOID™4 氷山キヨテル|体験版ダウンロード|製品情報|AHS(AH-Software)] *Note I don't know Japanese so I can't translate it for you if you want to know what it all says* Thank you Move-Forward for the link! (She has a resource of Official Vocaloid trails )

Banners:

*Created by Rylitah*

To be part of the class please tell us one of these at least:​

• Your favorite song of him be it original or a cover one.​
  • How you grew to like him or first grew attached to him.​
  • Show your favorite fanart of him (be a link or if yours you can post it here if you like)​
  • No "Can I join?" only (please and thank you)​
Please be respectful to others and don't post hate in this Club. Don't disappoint the Sensei please. If you don't want to join the club but like to sometimes post nice stuff here of him you are free to do so. (^,^)/
Thank you and have fun everyone! : D

Last edited:
Count me in!
I first saw the V4 Natural image and didn't care about him. It was live at the AHS concert 2016 in Berlin that I started liking him because, daaaaaamn, I didn't expect a male Vocaloid to sound so nice and wear such a stylish badass costume! I'm a little disappointed that many people know him as a soprano-voiced cutie but that's Miku's issue too.
Another song I like:

Here is a banner I saved from VO:

You can also buy all of his VBs from here: AnimeFanShop.de - Willkommen auf deinem Fan Shop für Anime und Manga
The site is in German only. Europe-wide shipping. ZAR-PARTY Sign of Quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Count me in!
I first saw the V4 Natural image and didn't care about him. It was live at the AHS concert 2016 in Berlin that I started liking him because, daaaaaamn, I didn't expect a male Vocaloid to sound so nice and wear such a stylish badass costume! I'm a little disappointed that many people know him as a soprano-voiced cutie but that's Miku's issue too.
Another song I like:

Here is a banner I saved from VO:
You added in Zar! Welcome to the club. : )
Nice song too; it sounds nice. (^_^)
Also I now want to see that concert.

I don't really remember how I first saw him, but I think I wasn't impressed by him (when he was a V2) by his outfit or his voice, and I was more for Kaito. (^_^")
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, every time I think I got it perfect, I always find flaws in the first post or want to add to it. (>_>;)

Here is a picture of Hiyama I found:
Hiyama by AsH *Don't repost to another where else, but just admire it. : )*
Also my post got merged to this one as I was thinking of editing it to included this picture. Scary. (O_O)

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Ah, I was beaten to making the Kiyoteru FC.

Kiyoteru's my favorite Vocaloid -- I won't lie and say that he always has been, but he's been my favorite since about... 2011? I discovered Vocaloid the month he was announced in 2009 and is just about the only reason I can remember how long I've been stuck here

I do a lot of covers with him.

He's also the Vocaloid I draw the most by far -- most of my art is spread out through a bunch of different sites since I never upload everything to just one place, but this is probably the most iconic thing I've ever drawn of him.

My favorite voicebank is V2 since that's the one I originally fell in love with and used for the longest time, but between his V4 banks, I heavily prefer Natural for a bunch of reasons. Rock is nice too, but Natural is closer to the type of bank I've always wanted from him

Design-wise, my favorite is Natural since I always imagined him as the type to wear sweatervests and then AHS went and made it canon, aha.

I don't really have a favorite song of his, be it original or a cover, but Asaichi is definitely my favorite cover artist who uses him, and Peperon is my favorite producer who uses him (though Peperon is my favorite producer in general too).

Aside from that, I'm the one who ran the Kiyoteru FC on VO for a while and I'm the one who made that banner, among others -- you don't have to credit me or anything, but I figured I'd mention it somewhere at the very least orz

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Ah, I was beaten to making the Kiyoteru FC.

Kiyoteru's my favorite Vocaloid -- I won't lie and say that he always has been, but he's been my favorite since about... 2011? I discovered Vocaloid the month he was announced in 2009 and is just about the only reason I can remember how long I've been stuck here

I do a lot of covers with him.
Sorry about that. (^_^)/ Someone I know wanted this club so I made it since no one else was going to create it. But if you want to be president just let me know and I'll let you take over. : )
Wow that's kind-of around when I discovered Kaito (and the other cryptonloids, but Kaito stole my heart *_*)

Do you have a youtube account or soundcloud? : 0 I would like to check out your covers. (^,^)/ I'm actually was listening to Kiyoteru's cover of GAMEOVER.

He's also the Vocaloid I draw the most by far -- most of my art is spread out through a bunch of different sites since I never upload everything to just one place, but this is probably the most iconic thing I've ever drawn of him.
OOooh, that is pretty. : O

Aside from that, I'm the one who ran the Kiyoteru FC on VO for a while and I'm the one who made that banner, among others -- you don't have to credit me or anything, but I figured I'd mention it somewhere at the very least orz
Ah, okay I'll credit you then. Thanks for letting me know. (^,^)
If you want to make another banner....you can use the picture that you showed me. (\\^\_/^//) I think it would fit more since it shows all three versions of him unless you want to use the full picture. But that is if you want to do that. If not that is okay.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
But if you want to be president just let me know and I'll let you take over. : )
ahah... I wouldn't mind either way, you were first after all. If you decide at any point that you rather wouldn't be the leader, then I wouldn't mind taking ownership ;;
Do you have a youtube account or soundcloud? : 0 I would like to check out your covers. (^,^)/
Yep!
Youtube
Soundcloud

There are a few things on my SC that aren't on YT for one reason or another (usually because I draw for and make my own videos and sometimes I'm too lazy to do that so I just upload to SC and call it a day) -- there's one cover on YT that I didn't upload to SC (Dreamless Dreams), since SC immediately took that down via copyright orz.
If you want to make another banner....you can use the picture that you showed me. (\\^\_/^//) I think it would fit more since it shows all three versions of him unless you want to use the full picture. But that is if you want to do that. If not that is okay.
Oh, that's an interesting idea! I'm not sure about using my art for that, especially since that drawing is almost three years old orz -- maybe I'll draw something more recent and use that instead to make more banners ^^;;

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
ahah... I wouldn't mind either way, you were first after all. If you decide at any point that you rather wouldn't be the leader, then I wouldn't mind taking ownership ;;

Yep!
Youtube
Soundcloud
Oh, hey I liked one of your songs from soundcloud yesterday! X D
I'll let you take over the club since you really love Kiyoteru and used to run a club before. : )

Oh, that's an interesting idea! I'm not sure about using my art for that, especially since that drawing is almost three years old orz -- maybe I'll draw something more recent and use that instead to make more banners ^^;;
I look forward to that! : D Also maybe I'll make some art for Kiyoteru for this club (more excuse to draw male characters and get better at them) I did made one of his rock version, but that was more of trying to mimic his rock design. (>_>;)

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com

:kaito2_move::kiyoteru_lili::kaito2_move:

EDIT: Will put up a new link once the user puts up the video after having to lose their original channel due to copyrights. :kaito_lili:

Last edited:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Happy 9th birthday to Hiyama Kiyoteru! :mirai_ani_lili:

:kiyoteru_lili:

Actually, Rylitah did this person asked permission to use your cover?

This cover sounds so nice along with the song, Rylitah. :anon_lili:

:kiyoteru_lili:

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
For whatever reason I didn't like Kiyoteru for a long time, but then all of a sudden something clicked and he's one of my favorite male vocaloids now.

This is my favorite song with him. ("Trial" is misspelled in the master post.)

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Right, Kiyoteru's birthday was last week! I did make a cover for it (as I do every year, ahah), but it's already been posted above.

Here's to a cool 10th year; I'm excited to see what people will do!

Actually, Rylitah did this person asked permission to use your cover?
Nope, but I don't really mind people using my covers as long as I'm credited, aha.
This cover sounds so nice along with the song, Rylitah. :anon_lili:
Thank you!
("Trial" is misspelled in the master post.)
I'm aware; I haven't gotten around to remaking it ever since ownership of the fc was transferred to me orz. I'll clean it up sometime soon.

Velonica's pretty good! My favorite Re:nG Kiyoteru song is Land Escape, though unfortunately it's an album-only song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)