• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How can I make Rin English 4 sing a loud note lower?

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
What I mean is since in Weekender Girl when Weekender Girl is sang, it doesn’t sound loud in the original version. How can I make the volume go lower for a note like that?

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Lower dynamics on those notes.

You can also add a small bit of breathiness and lower brightness a bit if you wsnt it to sound more mellow
Do you post songs to YouTube anyway? I can’t find a program to add subtitles. I tried Windows Movie Maker 10 but the sound doesn’t play when I go to add subtitles.

Sep 21, 2019
Do you post songs to YouTube anyway? I can’t find a program to add subtitles. I tried Windows Movie Maker 10 but the sound doesn’t play when I go to add subtitles.
A lot of people like using a program called Aegisub , or you can just you use YouTube’s subtitles feature if you don’t need the subtitles actually in the video.
(Aegisub = subs embedded in video
YouTube subtitles = subtitles than can be turned on or off.)
Hope this helps!

Cyana

The Kagamines are my children
May 25, 2018
Australia
It's a bit old now, and kind of unintuitive, but you can also try aviutl, which is free. I'm pretty sure it's also possible to download the classic version of movie maker onto windows 10 (the windows 10 version is... yeah)

Reactions: mobius017

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
It's a bit old now, and kind of unintuitive, but you can also try aviutl, which is free. I'm pretty sure it's also possible to download the classic version of movie maker onto windows 10 (the windows 10 version is... yeah)
I actually downloaded it and it's really useful :)

Reactions: Cyana

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)