• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How do I change this?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
The "the" lyric box must have phoneme protect enabled (in my 2nd screenshot, Protect will have a check mark preventing changes). Please right click the note box of "the" > Note Property > and change the phonemes to "D V" under Phonetic.

the.png

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
The "the" lyric box must have phoneme protect enabled (in my 2nd screenshot, Protect will have a check mark preventing changes). Please right click the note box of "the" > Note Property > and change the phonemes to "D V" under Phonetic

View attachment 3474
Is there a way too to slow down the playback? Mine goes fast with a song like unhappy refrain

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
You can change the tempo to make it play slower. Scroll all the way to the left on the TRACK EDITOR until you see numbers (default is 120, but your song might be faster). Double click the numbers to make a tempo pop-up appear.

tempo.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)