• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How do you register an AHS vocaloid (and get an import code?)

Apr 8, 2018
[@]
zero-g.co.uk
I got kiyoteru v2's box ages ago (unopened so there shouldnt be any issue) but I've been lazy to import him until now.

I searched for a guide on how to do it then I realised AHS site had an update so I can't tell where to go.

Any help would be appreciated!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
On AHS' site, you'll see an orange button at the top right corner of the page that says Mypage/Login - click on that to log into your account. The registration button for new accounts is a small link at the bottom, but alternatively just click here for it. EDIT: wait I didn't actually read the red text until now.. I guess they're not allowing new users to register atm?? orz... I hope it gets fixed soon. But I'll leave the rest of the info up for future reference

Once your account is created and you're logged in, you'll see this at the top right: djfksfksf.PNG

Click on that grey button, scroll down until you see VOCALOID series, click that button, find Kiyoteru V2 from the product list (package and download are two different options, so be sure to hit the one that says package), hit next, insert his serial, and he's registered.

Once that's done, go back to the main page (マイページログイン|製品サポート|AH-Software), he should be the only one there if you haven't registered anything before. You should see that he has an update dated 2016/4/1 with a grey button next to it - click that button, and it'll lead you to the import tool download.

To actually get his import code, you'll need to contact AHS. To do that, go back to the main page, and right under the update button is a blue link that says この製品に関するお問い合わせ - click on that, fill in some info (Kiyoteru should have come with a support code as well, it's not the same as his activation serial. Each AHS product has a unique support code, so put that in here as well as the rest of the info it asks you for), type in the box that you'd like to have an import code to import him to V4 (English is OK), then they'll email you in a few days with the import code and you're good to go.

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
.NET is their online store and accounts made there are not connected to the main site (i.e if you have an account on one, you'll have to make another account on the other; they can't be linked) - I think there's no other option than to wait for them to resolve whatever the registration issue is orz.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Bumping because it is a bit of an update - someone asked about letting users register again (because they bought six products during AHS' sale and can't register them), the president of AHS asked them to wait a bit longer, but if they're in a hurry, then they can contact support. The support page on their site just says to register and contact from there, but I did find this page that also serves as a point of contact. I'm not sure if you'll be able to get an import code this way (you'll probably still have to provide the serial + support numbers), but it may be worth a shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)