• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How quickly does Crypton respond to emails?

sasugasakurain

New Fan
Jul 27, 2022
Hello, I hope this is the correct place to post this but feel free to redirect me if I'm wrong ^^;

Recently my hard drive got corrupted with the V4 editor and Luka V4x on it. I read over this forum and emailed both Yamaha and Crypton about the issue a week ago. I wrote my emails in English; I submitted my email to Yamaha through their English inquiry page and my email to Crypton through their English inquiry/contact page since I couldn't find any other English support pages on their site. Yamaha responded the next day and reset my serial code, but I still haven't received a response from Crypton.

I've had Luka V4x for over six years but after looking through my emails it looks like I never made an account on Sonicwire or on Crypton's website. For the inquiry field I chose "inquire about Hatsune Miku and other Singing Voice Synthesis Applications" and explained my situation in the message field. I'm trying to be patient but I'm worried that they might not respond (especially since buying a new copy of Luka V4x isn't really in the budget at the moment).

To those of you who have emailed Crypton about similar issues or any other support questions, how long did it take them to respond? Should I try emailing them in Japanese instead? I see now that they have another email listed on the side of their English inquiry page (the mpsales email), should I try sending an email to that address? I don't want to be too pushy so I'll probably wait another week before I send a new email, but I don't want this issue to drag on too long.

Thank you :)

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I had to get Rin/Len’s english download limit reset last month and I used a form in the website that for the life of me I cannot find. I contacted them in english and received a response in english the next day(maybe like 12hrs later or so). The email address that the response came from was [email protected]. You might be able to email them directly, I’m not sure if they would want you to have the product registered first. (I can empathize with your situation. If my current installs go south I have to do what you’re doing now. Vocaloid’s serial code method is very annoying)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)