• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question How to convert .VPR files to .VSQX/.VSQ?

Luxie

Kagamine Rin and Len cover artist
Aug 3, 2022
Eastern USA
Hello! I’ve recently begun using Piapro Studio, and I’ve encountered a song I wish to cover with only a .VPR file accessible. I’ve tried using UtaFormatix, and the .VSQX goes into Piapro but Len remains silent over notes. I made a new track and Len talks with input. Is there anything I can do to make Len respond to the .VSQX? Do I have to find a new file? I already tried adjusting some of the settings.
Thanks!

Luxie

Kagamine Rin and Len cover artist
Aug 3, 2022
Eastern USA
It also occurred to me that everything has the same phoneme of [a], but it doesn't even produce that sound.Screenshot_20230114_100839.png

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Have you tried selecting all notes and then moving them up by one and then back down? Sometimes this works when Piapro doesn’t want to recognize lyrics.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Alright! I suspected that was the issue but wasn't entirely sure, I'm not familiar with Piapro but there should be an option of "Convert phonemes" or "Convert phonemes to match language", make sure you have english voicebank selected, if you only have japanese voicebanks then that's why they're defaulting to "a", they can't read english lyrics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)