• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How to get rid of expired demos?

Vegetaljuce

Gumi English Geek
A while ago I had downloaded some demos for a few voicebanks I was considering getting. In the end I didn't wind up buying any of them, and my demos expired, which would be all well and good if it weren't for this annoying ass pop up that comes up in my face every time I open the (v4) editor.
demoexpired.PNG
I tried digging around in the system files to see if I could manually delete the demo VBs myself, but couldn't find anything. As you can see, the only option it gives you is to activate the voice banks (assuming you bought them) which I didn't-- If you just click "no", this window will keep coming up every time. There's no "don't show me this again" checkbox like there usually is for things like this.

Anyone know where the demo files are stored or just how to get this stupid thing from harassing me? It's on my last nerve, lol.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
If you’re using Windows:

Search for Add or Remove a Program
(Usually I havd to search Remove a Program to find it. Should be in either Control Panel or System Settings>Apps depending if you’re on Windows 10 or not)

Scroll down until you see the trial. Will be in the V’s and say something like VOCALOID(2/3/4) Voice DB (Vocaloid)

Select it and there is a remove button.

Vegetaljuce

Gumi English Geek
If you’re using Windows:

Search for Add or Remove a Program
(Usually I havd to search Remove a Program to find it. Should be in either Control Panel or System Settings>Apps depending if you’re on Windows 10 or not)

Scroll down until you see the trial. Will be in the V’s and say something like VOCALOID(2/3/4) Voice DB (Vocaloid)

Select it and there is a remove button.
Thanks so much! That did the trick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)