• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
How to Get Started With Miku Miku Dance

Resource How to Get Started With Miku Miku Dance

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Unagi submitted a new resource:

How to Get Started With Miku Miku Dance - The basics of how to set up MMD, PMX, and PME.

So, you wanna start making animations using models? Or maybe you want to edit an already existing animation you saw online? Well, here's how one can get their MMD set up! PMX/PMD, and PME will either be added later to this resource or have their own separate resources for users to utilize. For now, this is only to get started on MMD!

What is MikuMikuDance?
MikuMikuDance is a program used to create animations! It was originally created to help users design videos and visuals for...
Read more about this resource...

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Unagi updated How to Get Started With Miku Miku Dance with a new update entry:

PMD/PMX Information v0.1

I have officially started working on the PMD/PMX layout tutorial section of the resource. Remember, however; this is only to familiarize users with the layout of the program. Tips and tricks may be given from archived posts about MMD/PMD from this forums site (with consent of the writer(s), of course) in a future resource. Keep in mind that you are always able to correct me if my information is incorrect, as well as help give me information on different sections of my resource(s). Thank you...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)