• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
Resource icon

How to Import VOCALOID2s into VOCALOID3 and 4

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Move->Forward submitted a new resource:

How to Import Your VOCALOID2s into VOCALOID3 and 4 - VOCALOID2 Import

This is how you import VOCALOID2s into the VOCALOID3 and 4 Editors and Piapro Studio. This includes the Tiny VOCALOID3 Editor. You do not need the full VOCALOID3 nor the VOCALOID4 Editors to import VOCALOID2s into Piapro Studio.
This tutorial focuses on importing Crypton Future Media's VOCALOID2s, but the method is the same for all VOCALOID2s once you get the import tool and code. Most of the time, you only need to email the company that produced the...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

SWNA-P

New Fan
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, sorry if I'm late on this, but I recently bought a used copy of Vocaloid 2 Miku, and when I try to register it, the Crypton website says that the User Registration Code is already used.
1581986480454.png
How do I make the product code, "Unused," so to speak?

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I don't think you can. Someone has already registered her onto their account. Assuming Since you got Miku used, you're kind of out of luck... You could email Crypton or submit a support ticket to ask, but because selling used Vocaloids is against Vocaloid TOS, they're not likely to help you out.

I'm in the same boat with my Kagamine V2s. I get an error that just says my user registration number is wrong (not that it's used, not that they've already been registered, like yours says) and no matter how many times I've tried to contact Crypton for help (because I've checked and re-checked the numbers) I haven't heard anything back. So you can try to contact them but I dunno if it'll do any good. Sorry :(

EDIT: Actually, what email should one use to try to contact Crypton? I know there's an English Contact Us form, but I've gotten no answers from them ever, and email is more convenient for attaching images, for proof of ownership, showing error, etc. Now that I think of it, I'm not sure I used the right email when I tried to contact them.

EDIT2: I can't read. Also to clarify yes I tried the Contact Us form (multiples times over the course of a little over a month) before emailing, don't @ me--

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, there's nothing you can do. I remember someone emailing Crypton about it and they did get a response, but because they clarified that they bought their copy secondhand, Crypton straight up said they wouldn't help orz. But if they won't respond otherwise... you're pretty much just stuck. Such is the danger of buying loids secondhand orz

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
just opened up my tiny v3 editor and can confirm that all of my v2s are in there! gosh i haven't been in there in a long time lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)