• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How to use appends?

airee

New Fan
Apr 4, 2020
So uhh i've been wondering how to use appends. I was reading a few threads and I thought that some UTAUs have appends that are separated into new voicebanks. So I thought is there a way to combine it with a normal voicebank? can it be used on the same UST? or is that any guide for it?

p.s: sorry for my bad english qwq

___

Oct 8, 2019
Yes there is a way to combine the two! I did just that yesterday :clara_ani_lili: But you need to create suffixes for the extra vb if it doesnt already have them, the reason why its so easy to merge Teto's voicebanks is because her appends already come with them and all you gotta do just put them into one folder so...if your utau of choice's append has them then that's all you gotta do. If not here's this effective way of adding suffixes to voicebank that @Kazumimi saved me with yesterday >v> : download setparam --> go to tools --> change aliases --> renaming rule: %m(suffix you want) --> run for all wav files and you're done! You have updated oto and can now put the folder into the folder for their core vociebank or whatever! And if theyre multipitch don't forget to not remove the written pitch from the alias, it should be like: [suffix]G3 ( yes if theyre multipitch you'll then have to write the suffix and pitch the sampel was recorded as in the ust so utau can recognize what exact sample you want ). Extras in voicebank throw setparam kinda off so I'd recommend going through their oto manually to get desired results!

Hope this helps!

airee

New Fan
Apr 4, 2020
Yes there is a way to combine the two! I did just that yesterday :clara_ani_lili: But you need to create suffixes for the extra vb if it doesnt already have them, the reason why its so easy to merge Teto's voicebanks is because her appends already come with them and all you gotta do just put them into one folder so...if your utau of choice's append has them then that's all you gotta do. If not here's this effective way of adding suffixes to voicebank that @Kazumimi saved me with yesterday >v> : download setparam --> go to tools --> change aliases --> renaming rule: %m(suffix you want) --> run for all wav files and you're done! You have updated oto and can now put the folder into the folder for their core vociebank or whatever! And if theyre multipitch don't forget to not remove the written pitch from the alias, it should be like: [suffix]G3 ( yes if theyre multipitch you'll then have to write the suffix and pitch the sampel was recorded as in the ust so utau can recognize what exact sample you want ). Extras in voicebank throw setparam kinda off so I'd recommend going through their oto manually to get desired results!

Hope this helps!
After 1263289th time i tried and it finally works!! thank you for the tips!! :D

• Love
Reactions: ___ and peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)