• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How unlikely is it that Flower will get in prosekai as a character?

Bluepelt

New Fan
Jan 11, 2022
In my opinion she would just really fit 25-ji/Nightcord. Could she at the very least be guest like MEIKO? Or does copyright reasons make it that's never a chance? (To be honest with MEIKO in Nuyuri's lower it felt like the Prosekai people were like "Aight who sounds the most like Vflower.... let's see. You!")

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
I think the copyright would make it too difficult, since (as you probably already know) Flower is owned by GYNOID Co. Ltd. and Project SEKAI and the Piapro Characters are owned by Crypton Future Media Inc. Other people online have also mentioned that Crypton likely wants to distance their characters from being called VOCALOIDs, since they want to promote the Piapro New Type Engine, and that may also contribute to difficulties with collaborations.

It would be really cool to get other vocal synthesizer characters into the Project SEKAI universe though, since the concept behind the game is really neat! Unfortunately, it most likely will stay in our daydreams.

(Sorry if this is a bit rambly; I've been up all night.)

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
I think the copyright would make it too difficult, since (as you probably already know) Flower is owned by GYNOID Co. Ltd. and Project SEKAI and the Piapro Characters are owned by Crypton Future Media Inc.
Gumi was in Project Mirai, despite not being a Crypton character. I doubt it’d be that difficult to get a license to have flower in the game

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Gumi was in Project Mirai, despite not being a Crypton character. I doubt it’d be that difficult to get a license to have flower in the game
This was still back when Crypton's characters were called Vocaloids, so they probably weren't too fussed about collabs with other companies' Vocaloids back then. I'm not sure what Crypton's stance on collabs is now, considering they're labelling their characters under the Piapro banner.

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
Well, the dev team seems more than willing to make collabs (we’re having a cup noodles collab now for gods sake), and I don’t really see why Crypton would oppose to that as long as it’s just a *collab*. Plus, there’s also that precedent of KarenT randomly releasing a comp album for flower’s anniversary last year iirc.

However, I see GUMI having more of a chance she already has a precedent with Mirai, plus already having solo songs in the game and the recent Digital Stars collab. Also, Gynoid has been MIA for a time now so that maybe lower flower’s odds :c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)