• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

IA and ONE are now officially Vtubers!

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
I don't know if this was already posted but I'll post it anyway

When people were complaining, ranting and hating 1st place using for Cevio to make a Talk software for IA and now an English voicebank, I keep calm and told myself they are going to make IA speak on screen and on concerts, I mean she as a character have a singing voice, a speaking voice and now an singing voice in english, all that's missing is a speaking voice in English so IA can take on the Western hemisphere of the globe. Now my patience have paid of and now THIS HAPPENS!! WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW HATERS!!

This also great timing with the rise of Vtubers such as AI Kizuna, she even had a collaboration with Teddyloid! That's a huge thing, if 1st Place keeps riding the Virtual wave with IA as a Vtuber, she may appear in other videos and hopefully (not impossible but very unlikely) movies and anime! And people are going to be so lost when they try to find the Voice Actress and just find the letters "IA"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)