• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

If Only ONE Vocaloid could be updated, who would you want it to be?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Something fun I was thinking about, more directly updated to V4, but I suppose it could be like if only ONE Vocaloid could be updated to eventual V5 (with every other vocal of V5 being new Vocaloids only type situation), who would you want updated?

And for reference, this would be like a normal/perfect update so nothing like "I'd say Gakupo but Internet would just port him again" or "Meiko if Crypton wouldn't screw it up" or something. This is theoretical if any update would turn out really good.

For myself, I thinkI'd have to go with Avanna. I love Lily but I'm happy how she is (maybe if growl was added I'd be happier but she's perfect), but I think Avanna would be so great with an update. With being more focused on originals now, I use Engloids a lot and Avanna is my absolute favorite plus probably the best native Engloid for beginners especially if she had the new phonemes from Dex/Daina/Ruby and Cyber Songman. Homestly Avanna is like the only Vocaloid I'd ever need plus an update could make her even better than she already is.

Elsa12TMNT

Uses Too Many Obsolete UTAUs
Either SeeU + English bank or Anon & Kanon + English bank. I don't think I'd ever use anyone else (except like, some guys, but they are good enough for me where they are.)

(Also I haven't ever actually USED Vocaloid so I might sound ignorant.)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
'Cos I know Miriam V4 is probably never ever gonna happen unless ZeroG can make mad bank, it's gotta be Sonika.

She deserves a stellar bank to match the snazzy design redo she got in the beginning. Plus I'm saddened knowing that she is so close to completely dying and I'd feel sad having to use older editors to use my gal.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Aqua-P

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
SeeU !! But it seems that ST Media is reluctant to update it because of the scandal created by its Voice Provider (Dahee)... :cry:

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Most of my choices have been said already (Avanna/Lily/Miriam/Prima/Big Al). So I would say either Leon(one of my favorite bois), Oliver(won't ever happen but he needs a better voicebank) or Arsloid(he's a V4 but oh he is so poor quality)

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)