• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

I'll make a Vocaloid sing any English song you want. (within reason)

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
This is something I do with my friends and family so I thought it would be fun to do here as well. As long as there is a Midi of it available on this site (not sponsored). I'm open to any genre and I'll use any Vocaloid that you want.

It's important to note that about 5% of the midis on this site don't have the melody parts I need to make a cover (mostly rap songs).

It takes me a few hours to get a demo ready and the quality will vary depending on what Vocaloid you want me to use.

I work with Vocaloid5 and use MIKU and MAIKA the most and I've never really used Len or Luka.

This is just for fun and I'll post my results here from Soundcloud.

I would also be open to share the .vsq of the cover as well but that would require help because I don't know how to export it from V5 and I don't have an online storage place to share.

My Vocaloids:
AMY
Chirs
Cyber_Diva
Cyber_Songman
DAINA
DEX
Fukase
KAITO
LEN
LUKA
MacneNana
MAIKA
MEIKO
MIKU
RIN

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
I'll bite. Could you try this song with KAITO English? It's a very light song with mature, light male vocals, and i think maybe it would sound good with KAITO? I'm curious.

Reactions: Ronny777

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
I'll bite. Could you try this song with KAITO English? It's a very light song with mature, light male vocals, and i think maybe it would sound good with KAITO? I'm curious.
I'm at the tuning part right now and I'd like to know in what octave you'd rather he sing in: falsetto (C3) or deeper(C2). I can make a version for both styles if you want. He's a little difficult to work with in C2 but he sounds serious but a little more natural. In C3 he sounds a little whiney but more expressive.

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
I'm at the tuning part right now and I'd like to know in what octave you'd rather he sing in: falsetto (C3) or deeper(C2). I can make a version for both styles if you want. He's a little difficult to work with in C2 but he sounds serious but a little more natural. In C3 he sounds a little whiney but more expressive.
I honestly have no idea how high C3 sounds tbh
I'm playing the C3 note in my DAW right now and if we're talking about the same pitch, then I don't see why C3 wouldn't work

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
Here you go! I like how he turned out honestly. I think I'll keep adding to it and make a full cover since I put all the lyrics in. 2/3 of it is tuned so it sound like he's loosing enthusiasm as the song goes on :ROFL:. The Instrumental is just a place-maker until I can find/make a version that syncs up properly with the original song.

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
I forgot to tag you
Thank you so much! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
I think you did pretty well for what KAITO's English sounds like. I can't wait to hear what it sounds like with a proper instrumental! Thank you so much!

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Here you go! I like how he turned out honestly. I think I'll keep adding to it and make a full cover since I put all the lyrics in. 2/3 of it is tuned so it sound like he's loosing enthusiasm as the song goes on :ROFL:. The Instrumental is just a place-maker until I can find/make a version that syncs up properly with the original song.
YESSSS i like this a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)