• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Importing VOCALOID2 - Who to Contact for Import Codes

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
*THIS IS VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH A WORK IN PROGRESS.

This is a continuation/sub-thread of my Import Guide.

Who do I contact for an import code?
The answer is simple: the company who produced your V2! That said, it's not quite the cut-and-dry answer it seems. Some companies require you to jump through more hoops, and then of course there might be a language barrier. In this thread, I'll provide you with the tools for getting your import code with as little fuss as possible!

A Reminder
For companies whose support is Japanese, you'll want to make your request in Japanese. Zero G and PowerFX are fine to contact in English. If you need some help, try copying and pasting the following.

Subject:
(insert product name here)
V2インポートシリアルコード
Body:
(insert product name here)V2インポートシリアルコードを頂けますか。ありがとうございました!

(Feel free to correct me if that's incorrect or comes across as rude. I still don't have the hang of uber-polite Japanese.)

Crypton V2s (Hatsune Miku/Append, Kagamine Rin/Len / Append, Megurine Luka)
Consult this guide.

Internet Co. V2s (Gackpoid, Megpoid, Lily, Gachapoid)
...this one's complicated. I'm going to test it for myself first before adding it to the guide to make absolute certain it'll work.
In the meantime, [email protected] can answer your inquiries, but they give heavy preference for registered users, so your email might get buried. Stay tuned!

AH Soft V2s (Hiyama Kiyoteru, Kaai Yuki, Nekomura Iroha, SF-A2 Miki)
Like Internet Co, they have a user page; I've sent them a similar message regarding the process and how it works.
In the meantime, you can fill out an inquiry form here.

Zero G V2s (Sonika, Prima, Tonio)
Contact [email protected].

PowerFX V2s (Big Al, Sweet Ann)
Contact [email protected].

Yamaha V2s (Utane Piko, VY1, VY2)
For Piko,
contact [email protected]. You might also want to include your serial code.

Yamaha being... Yamaha, I'm not sure if they offer import codes for VY1/2 V2 anymore. (In fact, VY1/2 V2 are extinct as well.) Try contacting them through Contact Us - Yamaha Corporation if you happen to have/find those two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)