• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Internet lets people know they're attending a anime con in Alabama at the last possible second

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
To be honest the most surprising thing here is that Internet is doing something to do with VOCALOID considering how they've basically dropped it at this point. I'm assuming they were probably a last minute addition anyway since I'm pretty sure they normally give decent notice of stuff

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
To be honest the most surprising thing here is that Internet is doing something to do with VOCALOID considering how they've basically dropped it at this point. I'm assuming they were probably a last minute addition anyway since I'm pretty sure they normally give decent notice of stuff
On one hand, it baffles me how badly they handed the announcement. On the other hand, I hope this is a sign that Internet Co. is willing to revive their VOCALOID marketing / development and go even further (Megpoid the music sequel when)

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
On one hand, it baffles me how badly they handed the announcement. On the other hand, I hope this is a sign that Internet Co. is willing to revive their VOCALOID marketing / development and go even further (Megpoid the music sequel when)
I wish I could share your hope LOL, this feels more like "hey we have spare merch" since I can basically guarantee Internet aren't coming back at this point. Hell, I'm sure if someone messaged Noboru about it he would probably give you a straight up answer. Maybe they'll keep doing song contests and stuff at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)