• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Interviewing Vocaloid Fans

henchmiku

New Fan
Dec 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm a PhD student in music studying the culture of Vocaloid and other artificial singing voice softwares (SVS). I'm interested in speaking to anyone who is has had experiences in the following areas:
  1. Written/composed music for any text-to-speech SVS and has uploaded their work on the internet
  2. Considers themselves integrated into the Vocaloid or other SVS fandoms and who has a pretty good idea of the way the fandom operates
  3. Anyone who's willing to have a conversation about the appeal of virtual celebrities vs human celebrities and share their opinions on that matter.
If you fall into one, two or all of those categories, I'd really like to hear from you!

Thanks for entertaining this post! Look forward to hearing from some of you :)

Thanks,
Jess

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hello, I’d be happy to talk with you! I’m a producer who regularly features Vocaloid vocals in songs, and I've also been active and involved in the community for many years.

Reactions: henchmiku

Caize

New Fan
Dec 1, 2019
hi! i'm willing to talk about any of those things. i'm somewhat out of the loop these days in regards to fandom and i live under a rock when it comes to human celebrities, but i at least fit number 1.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Question, are you going to post our own quotes to here so that the public could see it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)