• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku Into The Twilight - Jack White feat. Hatsune Miku

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018

Well, this is a bit of an shock. I always thought he was a bit of a luddite rocker.
“There’s this one pedal on [Fear of the Dawn(opens in new tab)] that I bought because it has a little decal of the Japanese anime figure and ‘vocaloid’ character Hatsune Miku on it, and my son is so into anime and all that stuff,” Jack White says, laughing.

“It’s called the Miku Stomp(opens in new tab), by Korg, and the idea is that you play through it and, using vocal synthesis, for each note you play, Hatsune Miku sings a different syllable in Japanese!

"On the song ‘Into the Twilight,’ I did an entire guitar solo with it. So I guess I can play in Japanese now.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)