• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

issue with specific samples

Apr 29, 2022
hi! i've been working with utau for a bit, but i've encountered a bit of a problem while making a joke utau for a discord server.
for some reason no audio plays, but ONLY on specific samples. i figured it might be an issue with the oto or even the sample itself since it's super short (again, joke utau, this isn't a properly-recorded thing), but even after clearing the oto and replacing the samples that are having issues with ones that work and just keeping the name, it stays the same.
i've had this issue before but it applied to the entire bank and all i had to do to fix it was change my locale. since my locale's already changed and again, this isn't the entire bank, i was wondering if anyone had any tips.

___

Oct 8, 2019
It could be that the problem samples are stereo and not mono, UTAU can only process mono wavs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)