• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Jupiter's Vocal Synthesizer Covers

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021

I thought I would make a cover with Ginsaki Yamato and Kinzaki Koharu. Since the CeVIO Color Voice series is no longer going to be sold anymore after January 14th, 2021, I bought them recently.

UST by Lucifer. Music and lyrics by Hitoshizuku-P and Yama△. I did the tuning and mixing of the vocals for this cover.

Please note that this is the first cover I’ve ever made. If you have any constructive feedback so I can improve my covers in the future, I would like to hear it.

Jupiter

Nov 15, 2021

Another one! This time with Yoko AI. Since NEUTRINO does all the tuning by itself, all I did was the mixing and a few post-render effects on the vocals. Music and lyrics by Caz. Vocal midi made by TinyMeow. UST made by Pifuyuu.

This is only my second one, so again, any constructive feedback is helpful.

Jupiter

Nov 15, 2021

A cover I made very quickly for the first CeVIO Create Festival. UST by picorimori. As always, I did the tuning and mixing. Let me know if you have any constructive criticism, so my next cover can be better.

Jupiter

Nov 15, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day! Another NEUTRINO cover, this time with Zunko. I did change the global parameters (increasing the breathiness a lot to give a similar feeling to her VOCALOID version), as well as adding a bit of formant shift to get her to sound a little bit cuter, as well as pitch smooth and formant smooth.

NEUTRINO's AI handled the rest of the tuning.And of course, I did the mixing of the main vocal track. (Backing vocals are the original.)

UST by HiepTran. Original song by emon(Tes.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: morrysillusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)