• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Just installed PiaPro and V4 Miku English trial, have no idea how to open it

Noise

New Fan
Apr 29, 2021
I probably sound very dumb, but I have zero experience with DAWs and I'm really clueless on how to launch PiaPro and Miku. I have GarageBand and Studio One 5 Prime but I'm clueless on how to open PiaPro? Online guides are not helpful, I am really confused and need help. I use a Mac if it makes any difference.

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
I don't think studio one prime supports third party vsts, not sure about garageband, one daw that is sure to support it and works on mac is Tracktion Waveform Free, it's a full featured free daw that supports third party vsts perfectly, it works on all platforms

___

Oct 8, 2019
I haven't used Piapro yet but since you have Studio One I presume you should be able to open it like any other vst, you can look up how to open vsts if u dunno. Piapro is native plug-in for Studio One.

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Studio One typically recognizes Piapro as a native plugin, so you should be able to use it! If not, Waveform’s an excellent option. I’m not particularly versed on Mac options, so I’ll keep looking into it!

As for opening it, just Google “*DAW name* how to open plugins” and you should get some good hits!

Reactions: ___

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
Studio One typically recognizes Piapro as a native plugin, so you should be able to use it! If not, Waveform’s an excellent option. I’m not particularly versed on Mac options, so I’ll keep looking into it!
they said they use studio one prime, they don't use studio one artist piapro edition, they use the free version of studio one with the miku demo, it's not gonna work as studio one prime doesn't support vsts at all

Noise

New Fan
Apr 29, 2021
Okay, so I can't use Studio One. Then my only option is GarageBand (or the free one that someone linked above but I'm going to try GarageBand first).

My installer said that both PiaPro and Miku were installed successfully, but there doesn't appear to be files for either of them? Did I do it wrong?

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
Okay, so I can't use Studio One. Then my only option is GarageBand (or the free one that someone linked above but I'm going to try GarageBand first).

My installer said that both PiaPro and Miku were installed successfully, but there doesn't appear to be files for either of them? Did I do it wrong?
Piapro Studio is a VST, not a program, so no worry, a VST is basically an instrument file that is used by DAWs they're not used as standalone programs which is why you don't see them as programs

Reactions: Noise

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
they said they use studio one prime, they don't use studio one artist piapro edition, they use the free version of studio one with the miku demo, it's not gonna work as studio one prime doesn't support vsts at all
God, I’m all kinds of idiot today. Eventually I’ll learn to shut my dumb mouth. 😅

Lemme see about opening plugins in GarageBand. Piapro’s tricky to figure out.

EDIT: Try this! It might help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)