• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Kizuna Akari kagomeP ft. Kizuna Akari - Sprites!☆

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Nice, this song has a standalone video now! This song seems a bit too trendy and poppy for me. Also I've seen that art style in so much Kotonoha NND talkloids

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I go back and forth on how I feel about this song but I do like the full version a bit more plus that Akari looks cute in the PV <3

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
I hadn't heard this song before, but this is really cool! It has a very nice sound to it and is both exciting yet really.. relaxing too? Especially during the chorus. It's fun.

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
YESSS i loved this demo sooo much!! the PV is so cute too. i'd love to see kagomeP use akari more often in future songs. i am head over heels for this song ;A;

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
oh this PV is adorable, I love it! This demo was probably one of my favorite Vocaloid demos to date, so super happy to see this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)