• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

KaiMiku Fanclub

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
:kaito_ani_lili: Welcome to KaiMiku Fanclub~ :miku_ani_lili:

A ship that came to be by fate when Kaito was first considered a Failure when he made poor sales.
A producer made a Miku cover of "Dear You" and asked if anyone remembered Kaito and where was he? Later a reply would come from another producer using him saying "Oh, I was eating ice cream" and sang an Ice Cream Cover. At the end, "Next time, let's eat together, Miku."
Thus a ship was born and his sales went up.
Some duet songs of them were famous and much loved by KaiMiku fans.

Playlist of them:
KaiMiku Playlist

Rules of this Club:
No spreading hate to other ships
No joining this club only to spread hate
This club is for peace and love :akasakiminato_lili:
Don't ship them as very big big age difference :arsloid_ani_lili:
Make sure to follow the VVN rules too
:midorizakikasumi_lili:

To Enter this Club at least do one of the following:
Share your favorite drawing of them
Share your favorite video of them
Share your favorite artist of them
Share your favorite producer of them

Members:
GreenFantasy64 -- Leader
Streetpop
Katastrophe
Grab this amazing banner done by Kidgore :midorizakikasumi_lili:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IcKRnEo.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019

I adore Kaito’s reply song to deep sea girl. It’s one of the many things that makes me enjoy them as a pairing. That and how beautiful they sound together

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Such a good cover and aah, to hear Kaito V1 with Miku. :kaito_ani_lili: Just as good as the original one. :miku_ani_lili: Even the art is amazing beautiful.

I adore Kaito’s reply song to deep sea girl. It’s one of the many things that makes me enjoy them as a pairing. That and how beautiful they sound together
Agree, they are so good together when given the chance to really shine~! :midorizakikasumi_lili:

Reactions: Rolo

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
It's so hard to pick my favorite video, but I think I'll give Eaver's cover of The Moment Before The End the honor. :kaito_ani_lili::miku_ani_lili:

It's the best use of their English banks that I've ever heard, AND it also introduced me to the producer Lystrialle, who I still follow to this day.
Eaver is the best. ;;;u;;; Please check out her other KaiMiku covers if you're a fan of this couple because she always tunes and mixes them so wonderfully.

• Love
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I'd like to send in this video that just dropped a few hours ago!

This is an amazingly tuned Kaimiku cover of "海の幽霊: Spirits of the Sea" (originally by Kenshi Yonezu) with a full illustrated PV.
It looks like a lot of work was put into it, from the tuning to the video, so please enjoy it! :miku_lili::kaito_smile_lili:

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Wow thank you so much for posting! It’s been hard to find KaiMiku stuff lately so I’m very happy to see that! Will definitely check out that PV
Right now, I'm just keeping up with a lot of jp Kaimiku artists on twitter hahaha. The uploader (and main illustrator) of the PV I posted is a pretty prominent artist in that circle of users. Bless them all. ;u;

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Yeah seriously!! Anyone who make KaiMiku in 2020 is doing a great service 💖😍 also if it’s not too much trouble do you mind linking or listing some good artists to follow?

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah seriously!! Anyone who make KaiMiku in 2020 is doing a great service 💖😍 also if it’s not too much trouble do you mind linking or listing some good artists to follow?
Sure! There's a lot I know of but here's a few standouts off the top of my head.

JP:

This person is a newcomer to the Kaimiku scene but I owe them a lot since they led me to so much Kaimiku content I didn't know about due to the fact that they could access Japanese content while I'm still scrambling around barren English-speaking platforms huhu. Very active! Actually caused a spike in Kaimiku art when they started becoming active at one point hbhbdhsvb

The author of the PV above! Also very active.

Another active Kaimiku artist with a very soft watercolor artstyle that I love.

Don't know much about them but they draw Kaimiku a lot so that's A++ for me.

This person hasn't been active in a while but they've drawn a lot of great Kaimiku in the past so keep an eye on them!

ENG:

This artist is underrated. :love: Only occasionally active but their Kaimiku is very good.

From what I know, this artist has been on hiatus in a while but I think they're coming back! Draws v good Kaimiku consistently.

---

Honestly, my best tip for finding Kaimiku content creators is to watch these people's RTs (and who they follow/interact with) like a hawk. Watch the JP artists, especially, because they're all friendly with each other and they're all as thirsty for more Kaimiku content as we are lmao. If they retweet Kaimiku content from someone, then follow that someone! I found a lot of Kaimiku people that way.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)