• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Commission Kazumi's Illustration Commissions! (OPEN) (Full & half body, Full & Simple Color)

Sep 21, 2019
Popping in to say, I realize my website has been down for a while, but I am in the process of trying to get it back up. In the meantime, I have updated the rules document to include my contact/business email should anyone be interested commissioning me!

Sep 21, 2019
AHHHH! The goal was just met thanks to a very kind soul on Ko-fi! shdjhdfjfjb
Thank you to my lovely commissioner and to all my lovely ko-fi supporters! If you're reading this, then bless you all!

I guess I should set a new commission goal, then! I'm thinking SynthV Studio Pro + the Kotonoha sisters! We'll see:lapis_ani_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
I’ve decided to close commissions for now! Things have been a bit busy for me lately, and I wouldn’t want to take on work that I wouldn’t be able to give my usual TLC. I’ll likely be able to reopen in December, but we’ll see!
For now, if you’re interested, let me know if you’d like to be waitlisted! (People on the waitlist will be given priority when commissions reopen!)
Edit: given my site has had some issues—if you can’t reach me via my site, you can reach me through my social media!)

Sep 21, 2019
Finally finished the commission I've been talking about! I'm pleased to show off the commission I did for Mulberry Chrysanthemum from Utaforum!
The concept was quite fun! Tei and Mayu playing chess; it could be a euphemism for a battle of yandere superiority or a friendly game between two Len "enthusiasts"; I opted to go for the former. Mulberry also suggested the possibility of making the chess pieces resemble different voicebanks--a concept I was very much in love with! I've always wanted to do something "artsy" like that.
Here is the final product!
Mayu Tei chess commission v11.png

Sep 21, 2019
Updated this thread with a new commissions sheet, and I'll link my Twitter post because why not? Hoping to be able to bring in some extra funds I can put towards holiday gifts.

Reactions: razelberii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)