• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Commission Kazumi's Illustration Commissions! (OPEN) (Full & half body, Full & Simple Color)

Sep 21, 2019
Don't mind me. I'm just bumping this.

Also, if anyone has any questions, don't be afraid to ask! I'm happy to answer. (Feel free to let me know as well if you need clarification on anything.)

Reactions: peaches2217
Sep 21, 2019
I did some updating of the OP, most notably changing the full art example to something more recent. Still not as recent as I'd like, but I haven't finished coloring anything particularly noteworthy lately.

(Also, hope it's alright that I "bumped" this thread twice in one week.)

Don't forget to check out my website and pixiv for more examples! Have you all seen this wip I shared on my Twitter?

Reactions: ___
Sep 21, 2019
Afternoon to anyone reading this! Commissions are still open and all slots are available!
Have you seen the latest updates to my art thread? It contains more examples of my art!

Sep 21, 2019
Bumping this! There's a certain Vocaloid listing I'm looking to get my hands on (I've been searching for them for too long now, lol), and I'll need to make up for the cost by doing some commissions! Please consider helping a fellow synth user out by commissioning me or even spreading the word! :miku_rylitah:

As always, let me know if you've got questions!

Also, here's a recent artwork I've been working hard on! :O

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Afternoon! I wanted to mention here that if you'd like to support me, but aren't interested in/don't need to commission me, I have a ko-fi page where you can leave a tip! Please consider leaving one if you like my content! :rinlen_move:

Of course, your continued support through all means is appreciated! I t makes me happy that a lot of you like the content I put out! :kaito_move:

Sep 21, 2019
I updated the prices! Everything has been reduced by $10. I realize the prices were probably a bit high before, so hopefully this is a bit better.
I also added a couple of goals, too. ^^

I'd like to put it out there that you are welcome to contact me to negotiate prices; as long as you're polite about it, I'm happy to try and work something out with you. ^^

Sep 21, 2019
Alright! I have lowered prices once again!

Full art is now $42
Cell shading is $25
Lineart is $15

I'll also work on a commissions sheet for better clarity, and so I can offer pricing for busts/half-body!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Hi, everyone! A heads up here: my website is currently experiencing some issues but should be back up tomorrow morning! Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, everyone! The website is backup and I can now accept commission messages again.

Also the first commission slot has been filled and there are two left!

Sep 21, 2019
Hi again, everyone! I finally added a piece of cell shaded artwork to the OP! Now there are finally examples for each type of art!
Also, if you're interested in commissioning a half-body or bust/headshot of anything, I'm more than happy to do it! Just let me know what you want so we can talk pricing. ^^

Sep 21, 2019
Changed the goal. I decided that I’m not particularly interested in buying any vocal synths right now. My top priority and main interest is now Teto’s Yoshiwara Lament figure! :kaito2_move:

As usual, let me know if you have any questions.

• Love
Sep 21, 2019
Alright. I just did some minor updating of the OP.

I've decided to only take two commissions at once because given how time consuming art is for me, I think three would be biting off more than I can chew. I also updated the contact info and no one is required to leave a reply here.

Sep 21, 2019
I added a new example to the OP, replacing my original Ai Kotoba example! This means the OP is finally up to date with my current skill level!
I'll be working on a commissions sheet to make this whole thing a li'l easier to read through!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)