• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kazumi's Illustrations 'n Stuff

Sep 21, 2019
CUUUUUUTE love it so far. A possible Tei anniversary fanart in the making? đź‘€
Thank you!!!! And, you bet it’s for her anniversary! :kaito2_move:
Actually, I’m glad you said that, because I originally didn’t have any art planned but now I don’t have to throw something together at the last minute thanks to you.

Last edited:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Thank you!!!! And, you bet it’s for her anniversary! :kaito2_move:
Actually, I’m glad you said that, because I originally didn’t have any art planned but now I don’t have to throw something together at the last minute thanks to you.
Haha glad I could be of help :mirai_ani_lili: I was kinda thinking of doing something for her anniversary too but not sure what yet. Anyways I'll be excited for the finished piece!!!

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Just some doodles I’ve been working on. Trying to step outside my comfort zone and excitement in a more fun, low-pressure way.
(If you wanna see pictures of the Tei doodles separately, just let me know and I’ll upload some!)
15AFC85F-8627-4235-94C9-25AC01E19332.jpeg095139C0-D34B-4036-89D9-84429C2BD405.jpeg108EB714-4438-4105-BACC-971967EF7E62.jpeg

Sep 21, 2019
(Crossposting from my commissions thread!)
I am happy to report I finally finished my very first commission!! I was asked to draw this lovely OC belonging to VorguntheBeta on Twitter!!!
Vorg, many, many thanks for commissioning me!! Kazumi is now one very happy camper!!

• Love
Reactions: ___ and cafenurse
Sep 21, 2019
Allow me to present to you the first of my "Twindrill Revolution" doodle requests! I joined Tanjiro's Discord server a while back, and asked to be given some small doodle requests. Here's TeiTo seesaw! (The admin there who requested loved it so much that he pinned it. QQ)

• Love
Reactions: Krin and ___
Sep 21, 2019
I finished them in like, five days. I'm tired now.
I'll link my Twitter post, too, 'cuz why not??

Also, here's a random Tei headpat I drew. Since we had a Teto headpat emote on Tanjiro's Discord, a few of us wanted to have a Tei headpat as well! So I drew one and we added it as an emote! :D

Sep 21, 2019
Wowieeeee! It’s been a long time since I last posted here, huh?
Well, here’s a small art dump!
First we have some art I did for Teto day!! Had to share it late, but it was worth it!
Next is a commission I did for VVN’s very own CdrSonan!
Next we have a Teto doodle I did for Chanpotei after she gave me the silly idea in Tanjiro’s server (she’s a very talented artist and if you’re not already following her, you should follow her.)
And last, but certainly not least, a sweet little TeiTo doodle. I love them. <3

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
Looking through your older art up till now, it's amazing how much you've progressed :) you've gotten so much better with your line work and with drawing hands, especially in the Teto drawing! Congrats and hope to see you continue improving!

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Looking through your older art up till now, it's amazing how much you've progressed :) you've gotten so much better with your line work and with drawing hands, especially in the Teto drawing! Congrats and hope to see you continue improving!
Awwww!! Gee, thanks!! That means so much to me!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my art! :kokone_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)