• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kazumi's Illustrations 'n Stuff

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks, Luwo!! I should draw more Defoko—she’s quite fun! (Also glad you were able to recognize her right away! Was concerned about how recognizable my version of her would be, haha!)

• Love
Reactions: ruffe
Sep 21, 2019
Apparently I never put this here??? I did this for Angel Dreams' Sukone Tei design contest and much to my surprise I won? I had some really stiff competition but I guess this really showed my anything is possible!

Also gonna link the finished model because they really brought the design to life so well!!

Reactions: razelberii
Sep 21, 2019
Finally finished more fanart that I can share!! I didn't draw any fire this time, *but* this is a redraw of a fiery scene and I think I've really improved since the last attempt at doing anything fire-related!!:momo_ibis:
Btw if you've never watched Go! Princess Precure, I strongly suggest you do because it's so good and not nearly as frivolous or childish as the title makes it sounds ok bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)