• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kazumi's Covers

Sep 21, 2019
My cover and MMD of Hitorinbo Envy has finally premiered!! So glad I was finally able to do an MMD to it like I'd wanted to all along when I made the first version! <3
I'll upload to Nico and Bili tomorrow or the day after, and update this thread when it's been uploaded to both of those!

Sep 21, 2019
Apologies everyone! I'm going to have to temporarily make the uploads of my new cover private whilst I work out some audio/video sync issues!

Sep 21, 2019
The far better and improved version of my Dramaturgy cover had premiered! I’d appreciate if you all would give it watch even though it’s a reupload. (Sadly, I’ll probably have to take a nasty hit to the view count since reuploads never do as well as the original.)

Reactions: peaches2217
Sep 21, 2019
I'll never not be amazed at how smooth and beautiful you make Tei sound! You really should have more views.
Thank you!!! You're too kind!:lapis_ani_lili:
(Really, though, the views I do get are still a lot to me, and they're definitely way more than I'd expect! But nonetheless, thank you for the compliment!)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Awww I love this song, I went to an arcade with my coworkers awhile back and this song was on a DDR machine and I totally flipped out lol

Tei's voice is so cute and fits perfectly :sukonetei_smile_lili: On some parts her voice was a little too high pitched for my tastes, but I've been getting frequent headaches so I'm just particularly sensitive to sounds right now, so maybe it's just me.
I love your loyalty to Tei and how much you use her, before meeting you I rarely listened to her but now I am a Tei fan

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Awww I love this song, I went to an arcade with my coworkers awhile back and this song was on a DDR machine and I totally flipped out lol

Tei's voice is so cute and fits perfectly :sukonetei_smile_lili: On some parts her voice was a little too high pitched for my tastes, but I've been getting frequent headaches so I'm just particularly sensitive to sounds right now, so maybe it's just me.
I love your loyalty to Tei and how much you use her, before meeting you I rarely listened to her but now I am a Tei fan
Thank you so much!!!:lapis_ani_lili:
I'm very glad to hear that I changed you into a Tei fan; that makes me feel happy as both a producer and a Tei fan! Must mean I'm doing something really well, haha! (Honestly, it's just cool to see that my enthusiasm and loyalty to my favorite UTAU has had an effect on someone else!)
(On side note, I hope your headaches get better!)

Reactions: cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)